PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 9 Games

The Charges laying a big goose egg today makes it even more pertinent that we win today. I previously hoped that they could possibly pull it together to play Denver tough when they had to go into San Diego and possibly pull out a win. Now I think they are pretty much done. Rivers apparently has a hand injury so our game definitely looks easier now but bearing unforeseen circumstance to Denver later we definitely have to win today for HFA throughout.
Who is River's backup?

Sanchez helped a team to a win...he's tied with the Jets now! And they didn't think it would get any worse...

Wish both the teams playing tonight would lose...

Flacco with a classic interception against the Steelers. No Ravens receiver anywhere close.

The AFC North situation is crazy ... 1 game difference after tonight.

was too busy watching the Pats so this is late but LOL kapernick

Gotta admit that Steelers-Ravens are dealing out serious punishment to their enemy QBs

Wing ... Winged it.

The Steelers look like a better team than the Broncos to me, at least right now. They are so much more physical, and they have a legitimate rushing attack.

Dolphins and steelers are crazy scary good.

Suggs with a cheap shot

Terrell Suggs flagged for taking an obvious cheap shot at LeGarrette Blount.

The Steelers look like a better team than the Broncos to me, at least right now. They are so much more physical, and they have a legitimate rushing attack.

That defense can be exploited. Their OL seems to be quite a bit improved though, Tons of weapons at the skill positions.

It may just be me but I enjoy watching the hatred between the Steelers and Ravens.

Sometimes I wish the Jets were more competitive so that we could have that level of hatred in our games... but then I quickly remind myself I love watching us beat the Jets down.

And to think that the ignorant Patriot haters actually give Brady a hard time for looking for a flag on the play a few years back where Suggs clearly and unmistakably dove at his knees.....

That's who Thuggs is as a player. Maybe he'll stop when someone gives him a nice chop block to the knee to make sure he doesn't play football for a while.

Antonio Brown is an awesome receiver.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back