PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 9 Games

Just saw a eagles player tear his achilles in the houston turf. Are they going to ever call them out for this field ?

No, not until JJ Watt gets a serious non-contact injury playing on it.

I see LaVon Brazill - he had a big game against us in the playoff game last year - is now playing in Canada. Didn't know the Colts actually released him...

Really impressed with the national anthems being done on prime time NFL games this year. Trumpeter just nailed an awesome somber and sort of bluesy rendition. I love it. So much better than the pop-star-of-the-week approach.

LOL nice throw Eli

I'd like to think the pats LB's will do a better job in coverage than the Giants are...

Man, that guy did an absolutely beautiful job of your national anthem...beautiful...

Revis on Wayne
Browner on Nicks
Butler/Arrington on Hilton

Revis on Hilton
Browner on Wayne
Butler/Arrington on Nicks

Revis on Wayne
Butler/Arrington on Hilton
Browner on Allen

Wonder how we play the Colts

The one guy on Indy that actually really scares me matchup wise vs. us is T.Y. Hilton. Dude can flat out fly..

Should be interesting to see what the HOF committee does when Adam Vinatieri's name is on the list... I'd like to think he gets in but it will be tough for kickers...

I hope that Luck ends up having better overall stats than the forehead in Indy when all is said and done.

Giants are a bad team right now .... they shouldn't be this inept especially at home.

I take my previous comment back....D is playing with heart, the O is inept

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back