PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Other Games

Patrick Ricard would be a great Patriot

The bills need to win the SB in the next couple of years, they have the talent but injuries could derail them. Other teams in the division are catching up, namely the Dolphins. Tus is having an exceptional season and can make some noise in the playoffs. The Bills time is now, if it doesn't happen now then I don't know when it will.

I think Josh Allen is good enough to keep the Bills on top for a long time if he stays healthy. Not sure Tua's slant passes will carry the team.

I think Josh Allen is good enough to keep the Bills on top for a long time if he stays healthy. Not sure Tua's slant passes will carry the team.
He is very good, but my point was that other teams are getting better within the division. For a couple of years we all felt that they were the team to beat in the division but I don't see it being like that in the next couple of years. The gap between the teams is getting closer .

When will we catch up? Next year defense is gonna be great . Will the offense stand up next year?

So Eagles/Vikings the best NFL teams so far?

Are they good good or has their schedule flattered them.

Eagles-

Vikings
Cowboys- Had Cooper Rush
Lions
Commanders
Jags
Cardinals
Steelers
Texans

I think a 1/3 of the teams would be 8-0 with that schedule.

Vikings-

Dolphins- Had Teddy Bridgewater
Packers
Lions
Saints
Bears
Cardinals
Commanders

He will be finished in his early 30s like Cam Newton if he continues with his style of play. Watch Allen and Newton running styles - a lot of similarities. Similar body types too as far as QBs go - Allen 6'5", 238, Newton 6'5" 245. Allen throws the ball better of course, but body types and running styles are similar, and so will be the ending scene.
I wonder if they will take Hoyer and a 3rd for Allen, we can turn him into a TE and Mac stays at qb w w

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back