PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any reason why Jalen Hurts is wearing a Michael Jackson glove?

The redskins are dominating the game. That fumble recover by Phi got them lucky and if not that, it’s a blowout

Eagles win by double-digits. Book it. Best 2nd half team in the league.

Eagles win by double-digits. Book it. Best 2nd half team in the league.
Maybe but this same team kept them scoreless in the 2nd half the 1st time they met. Anything is possible this crazy season.

GOAT coach right there. Can't say he was carried by assistants given they don't have much success other than knowing how to win games against Pats teams because they were in the room with Belichick.

35- 27 (.564) in NE with Matt Cassel, Jacoby Brissett, Jimmy Garoppolo, (the football career corpse of) Cam Newton, Brian Hoyer, Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe as his QBs. Take out the Scam Netwon rebuild covid year 28-18 (.608) and probably should have 2 more wins this year, Ravens & Packers should have been wins but Jones & Agholor gave the Ravens the game and he had to put a rookie QB who was taking 3rd string reps for weeks in the 2nd drive of the Packers game.

He's never lost a game he won.

Lame OPI call.

Lol stupid penalty from Graham, the same clown who luckily got that extremely rare Brady fumble in the Super Bowl.

Wow. Unnecessary roughness is absolutely the right call there, but it’s brutal for it to happen in that situation.

Lol stupid penalty from Graham, the same clown who luckily got that extremely rare Brady fumble in the Super Bowl.

That was a great play. Not lucky at all.

That was a great play. Not lucky at all.
A sack fumble on Brady is extremely rare. He's always been great at holding on to the ball while taking hard hits/sacks, more often than not.

There's no reasoning with you anyway. I'm sure you'd clap for the Eagles if you watched a replay of that game.

will Philly go 17-0? no...but YOU will still put up threads that induce projectile vomiting.

A sack fumble on Brady is extremely rare. He's always been great at holding on to the ball while taking hard hits/sacks, more often than not.

No. Brady also got strip sacked at the end of the first half in SB 42 by Justin Tuck. So fumbling the ball in the Super Bowl is nothing new to him.

I met Brandon Graham great guy had drinks with him back in 2009.
He did drive home drunk which doesn’t help my case.
But I love the dude I know a ton of us here wanted the Pats to draft him.
That’s what I told him when I met him that I wished he was a Pat.

No. Brady also got strip sacked at the end of the first half in SB 42 by Justin Tuck. So fumbling the ball in the Super Bowl is nothing new to him.
10 years apart. Yea, nothing new to that Tom Brady guy choking in the Super Bowl. How many Super Bowl snaps does the guy have? 800+?

10 years apart. Yea, nothing new to that Tom Brady guy choking in the Super Bowl. How many Super Bowl snaps does the guy have? 800+?
Just the a** hijacking another thread with his irrational obsession to diminish the greatest quarterback of all time. Don't argue with the troll. Guess ill have to mute him in another thread.

those two fumbles cost his team two super bowls. if you add the INTS, he is responsible for at least 9 super bowl turnovers and that doesn't even count the intentional grounding in the end zone penalty. on both strip sacks he got greedy and tried to go for the home run when there were guys wide open underneath.

Last edited:
Are those D-bags in Miami watching the game with a bottle of champagne?
They are among the most annoying things in NFL history. I didn't expect Philly to go undefeated, but I'm ready to see someone do it soon so the 72 Dolphins can get over themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes