PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 9 Other Games

Felt like Kc was going to get a million attempts at that conversion if they needed it
It is Clete Blekeman. I always know I’m in for a rough viewing experience anytime he’s the ref.

It’s going to have a heavily slanted feel to it.

Pat is too good in these situations.

Interesting decision here.

How does Kelce even get that open

Did the Pats draft the most NFL ready QB this past draft? Zap looks like a seasoned vet compared to all these other rookies.

KC getting every single call this half.... it's effing disgusting
Second and third star,.. Mahomes and Henry.
First star of the game,.. the refs.

C'mon....Henry walk off TD here, baby!!! Please!!! I need my Dingleberries!!!

What a clownshow excuse of a quarterback. Looks like a fan who won the chance to play QB. The fact they even made it to OT is absurd. They had a better chance with Vrabel playing QB.

They need to get a QB off the streets. That guy was awful. You have to throw the ball. Sitting there and getting sacked for huge losses.

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
What a clownshow excuse of a quarterback. Looks like a fan who won the chance to play QB. The fact they even made it to OT is absurd.
Well, it goes to show that having competent backup QBs are important.

Titans are the leaders of the Stud Defense with Awful Offense club, but they do have quite a few more members joining them this year.

I just don’t want this f.ucking team to get the bye. Please just give me that.

Willis had -2 passing yards in the second half. Dang, that’s impressively awful.

Willis had -2 passing yards in the second half. Dang, that’s impressively awful.
No awareness whatsoever either

Josh will probably never get another HC job outside of NE after this so BB will probably have him on lock for a while if he brings him back.
I’m calling it. When Skippy is fired in 2 years, BB welcomes him back then leaves him the keys to the kingdom and retires. JMD then repeats what he did with LV and DEN. Bam!

It is Clete Blekeman. I always know I’m in for a rough viewing experience anytime he’s the ref.

It’s going to have a heavily slanted feel to it.
might as well change his name to Chete

Must be nice having a talent like Mahomes at QB…

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
Back