PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2023 NFL Picks Contest: Week 17

Congrats bunch of winners.

This has been updated:

I obviously overlooked the fact that there was no Monday night game this week, which removed the score prediction to break the tie.

Needless to say, congratulations to @denverpatsfan , @Tunescribe , @Sicilian , @Ghost of Autumn , @Boomer B , @Brotherblues , @Belichick_The_Great , @They_Hate_We who all finished on top at 13-3. My oversight is your gain this week. :cool:
well, given how bad I've been picking this year of "Parity is Awesome"! I appreciate the gaff @Ian
Not sure how happy I am about being included in a list with @Tunescribe since he's an obvious Jete Plant. Just kidding Tunes;)

well, given how bad I've been picking this year of "Parity is Awesome"! I appreciate the gaff @Ian
Not sure how happy I am about being included in a list with @Tunescribe since he's an obvious Jete Plant. Just kidding Tunes;)

I picked the Jete to lose and this time it worked for me. When I pick them to win they never do and that's how they get their revenge, the stanky bastards.

Crazy number of tossups in week 18...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Crazy number of tossups in week 18...
***** part is we are all going to rethink our picks because some teams will sit players some won't etc...

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back