PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2023 NFL Picks Contest: Week 17

Congrats bunch of winners.

This has been updated:

I obviously overlooked the fact that there was no Monday night game this week, which removed the score prediction to break the tie.

Needless to say, congratulations to @denverpatsfan , @Tunescribe , @Sicilian , @Ghost of Autumn , @Boomer B , @Brotherblues , @Belichick_The_Great , @They_Hate_We who all finished on top at 13-3. My oversight is your gain this week. :cool:
well, given how bad I've been picking this year of "Parity is Awesome"! I appreciate the gaff @Ian
Not sure how happy I am about being included in a list with @Tunescribe since he's an obvious Jete Plant. Just kidding Tunes;)

well, given how bad I've been picking this year of "Parity is Awesome"! I appreciate the gaff @Ian
Not sure how happy I am about being included in a list with @Tunescribe since he's an obvious Jete Plant. Just kidding Tunes;)

I picked the Jete to lose and this time it worked for me. When I pick them to win they never do and that's how they get their revenge, the stanky bastards.

Crazy number of tossups in week 18...

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Crazy number of tossups in week 18...
***** part is we are all going to rethink our picks because some teams will sit players some won't etc...

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back