PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Other Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I counted the players in that photo a couple times and i only see 11. The numbers say 12, but I only see 11 players. Hmm?

You have to blow up the picture, but #6 is almost hidden behind #5. If you blow up the picture to screen size, you can see the guy. If you look at the picture as it is on this thread, it looks like he and #5 are the same player.

Josh isn't going anywhere else this season.

tha GIF

Is Pork really Mike Kadlick or just a plagiarist?

Belichick's plan is working....Step 1 - beat the Colts and get Frank Reich Fired; Step 2 - Have Saturday as the new HC of the Colts; Step 3 - Saturday beats McDaniels and gets Josh fired; and Step 4 - Hire McDaniels to be OC

It's bizarre that teams are getting worse, yet they are Super Bowl contenders. Vikings and Chiefs are two teams in particular. Giants are 7-2 with a crap roster. Bills are another team that hasn't really improved in some areas. Seahawks, Titans and Ravens are hanging around in 1st place with mediocre rosters.
I'm getting a Lloyd Xmas reaction vibe from this post.

The official game book actually lists the Bills as having two extra defensive snaps, 915 total snaps when 11 players times 83 plays would be 913. Either there’s another snap with 12 guys or the game book is wrong.

The official game book actually lists the Bills as having two extra defensive snaps, 915 total snaps when 11 players times 83 plays would be 913. Either there’s another snap with 12 guys or the game book is wrong.
Pretty inexcusable the refs let that happen. The entire crew should be put on double secret probation.

Maybe not popular opinion, but I think this is the right thing to do. Give a guy at least a year to implement what they want to do then go from there.

Not sure how this is going in on Josh. He's just saying there's a lack of effort by the players. Is that 100% on Josh? I don't think so.

“Just don’t have enough guys that are fully bought in,” Adams said, via Vic Tafur of TheAthletic.com. “I don’t think people are like, you know, ‘F what [McDaniels] is talking about’ or ‘I’m going against the grain.’ It’s just a matter of executing when it’s time. . . . It means playing a complete game, every minute of the game, giving it everything you’ve got. . . . It’s doing your job and making the plays when you’re called on and get the opportunities, and we just don’t do that at a high enough level right now.”
In JMDs defense most of those players are leftover from Gruden and probably feel that they got screwed twice. Once when Gruden was fired and again when the interim coach was fired. Davis may be willing to give him another season to get rid of the malcontents. Gruden when through a similar process when the team took a step backward his first year. He was given time to turn over the roster to get his players. Franchises that constantly recycle coaches rarely get everyone pulling in the same direction before blowing things up and starting over.

Maybe not popular opinion, but I think this is the right thing to do. Give a guy at least a year to implement what they want to do then go from there.
Considering 90% of the players were already there and he's trying to implement a new system, it's not surprising. I expect they clean house & bring in new players next season.

LOL Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back