PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 9 Games

How did you get Felger and Mazz's script for tomorrow already? lol

LOL! The tough 6 game stretch is now a tough 9 game stretch. And the Pats haven't beaten anyone.

Personally, I always thought people were overrating this stretch of games. Other than Denver, every team they face have significant flaws. And I still think people overrate the Broncos too.

This is entertaining to watch this meltdown going on in Dallas

Hoyer TD pass for the lead

Murray isn't gonna get his 100 yards today is he?

Hoyer had about 90 years to throw that TD

Well, that settles it. Miami Dolphins is officially the 2014 AFC East Champions. The Pats haven't had a quality win all year and the Dolphins are smoking quality competition. :D

Tannehill is having a great game against a depleted defense. BTW, it is 71% completion rate. Still impressive, but not 80%.

Just saying I didn't see them struggle to beat the Bears is all, I'm not sure how far they'll go but they've been playing well. I just want us to beat the living snot out of them at home...

Oh and it's 78.13% to be exact...:D

Jets aren't trying to win

Its over. Arizona won. With that last INT, there's no doubt about it. As if it weren't apparent enough when they scored their 3rd TD.

Just saying I didn't see them struggle to beat the Bears is all, I'm not sure how far they'll go but they've been playing well. I just want us to beat the living snot out of them at home...

Oh and it's 78.13% to be exact...:D

Yeah, they probably played better vs. the Bears than I remember.

The funny thing is Tannehill sucked last week against the Jaguars. Which kinda tells you what kind of QB he is. Real Jeckyl and Hyde.

Watching SD-/miami, it's almost like th Fins know what is comng, I wonder if they broke the Chargers signals like they did with the Pats a few years back

The Charges laying a big goose egg today makes it even more pertinent that we win today. I previously hoped that they could possibly pull it together to play Denver tough when they had to go into San Diego and possibly pull out a win. Now I think they are pretty much done. Rivers apparently has a hand injury so our game definitely looks easier now but bearing unforeseen circumstance to Denver later we definitely have to win today for HFA throughout.

Mike Francesca's head will explode in 3...2....1....

Ryan Fitzpatrick's beard is disgusting.

Justin Houston is having a monster year.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back