PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 9 Games

Rivers's play has come back to earth in the last 3 weeks.

Miami can challenge BUF for that 2nd spot and maybe wild card berth

I'm telling you this "5 tough game" stretch is starting to not look that tough.

Indy- just allowed roethlisburger to have an all time game. Pats coming off the bye
SD- looking awfully soft these last few weeks
GB- offense is good but that defense is suspect
Det- mediocre on the road and the Pats won't give them the game like some teams have.

Miami looks really really good. Tannehill very accurate wow.

It seems like Miami will not be going down without a fight in the AFC East
Trannehill has some games where he looks like an elite QB, others where he looks like a 3rd string QB forced into action.

Hoyer throws a pick. Browns down 7-6 vs Bucs. I CLE loses a 2nd week vs a crappy opponent hounds will be baying for Johnny Football.
Go Hoyer!

Miami looks really really good. Tannehill very accurate wow.
Nope. SD is overrated and soft and hasn't won in Miami in like 30 years or something.

The announcers interrupt the amazing Jets' Vick vs. Chiefs' Reid reunion since they were together in Philadelphia, to tell me that Mark Sanchez is still in the league and he just scored a TD after entering the game ago for the Eagles, his first since 2012.

As if watching Denver eat up Talib's hobbled value so that nobody could stop the Patriots from pulling Revis back into the AFC East wasn't enough anger for Jets fans, their TV broadcast of the latest regular season loss-in-progress with 0 points on the board gets interrupted to show a walk-off TD scored by Mr. Butt Fumble himself, wearing a green Eagles uniform, just 3 plays after he entered the game.

Last edited:
The announcers interrupt the amazing Jets' Vick vs. Chiefs' Reid reunion since they were together in Philadelphia, to tell me that Mark Sanchez is still in the league and he just scored a TD after entering the game ago for the Eagles, his first since 2012.

As if watching Denver eat up Talib's hobbled contract so that nobody could stop the Patriots from pulling Revis back into the AFC East wasn't enough anger for Jets fans, being a third string team with a 0-X record is is still not as bad as watching Sanchez say, "hello" with a TD in the middle of your latest regular season loss.

There's actually a lot more to the Jets absurd season, but that's enough for now.

To be fair, there was no contract to "eat up"; Talib was a free agent. :)

It is funny how people overreact based on one game (except when the it comes to the Pats). The Dolphins dominating a declining Chargers team and they are challenging the Pats for the division. The Pats crush the Bears (who the Dolphins struggled to beat a week earlier) and it portrayed as a fluke.

Wow 20-0 Miami. I thought that San Diego going for it on 4-1 on the if first drive was a mistake. Bad chai hint move, take the points on the opening drive.

Tannahill has been nearly perfect.

To be fair to the media, they also thought the Jets might have a good season after their only win.

Bucs' VJ with another impressive reception over the DB

I'm telling you this "5 tough game" stretch is starting to not look that tough.

Indy- just allowed roethlisburger to have an all time game. Pats coming off the bye
SD- looking awfully soft these last few weeks
GB- offense is good but that defense is suspect
Det- mediocre on the road and the Pats won't give them the game like some teams have.

I never shared everyone's concern for Indy, and don't really get it. I was more worried about Buffalo in their stadium. Until Andrew Luck does something against us besides throw a bunch of interceptions, I just can't fear that team in the slightest.

No surprise that SD's decline goes hand in hand with their injuries.

Sanchez has reverted back to form with an int

Sanchez has reverted back to form with an int

That wasn't really his fault. He hit his receiver in the hands and the ball bounced out and into DB's hands

The Chargers' secondary has been wrecked with injuries. The Dolphins are good, for sure, but this isn't representative of how they are week-to-week any more than last week was for the Patriots.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back