PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 9 Games

Sanchez threw for more yards on his first pass than the Jets offense has all season.

Touchdown pass for Sanchez. :D

Sanchez in the game!!!! :eek:

What happened to Foles, did he get benched after the pick 6?

I bet Jets fans are seriously contemplating jumping off a bridge right now

Sanchez looking good!!!!

Sanchez 3/3 69 yards 1 TD

This is gold!

Seeing Sanchez play well is so sweet. Adding insult to injury for the Jets.

I was really hoping that SD would have given the Broncos a race for the AFC West. A few weeks ago it seemed they might, now they will be lucky to get a wild card !!

So, is this really the San Diego team we're supposed to fear in a few weeks? They look awfully soft to me.

Refs blew that dpi call

I think a lot of the Broncos' "quality" wins are over rated...Seahawks, 49ers, Chargers, etc...they have all put up stinkers...

I just heard a Broncos' beat writer claim that this is one of the toughest first half schedules in Denver's history or something like that arguing that the Seahawks, Chargers, and 49ers are all top 5 quality teams.

Don't forget that the Cards were down to their third string QB in the second half and Patrick Peterson and Calisis Campbell were injured early in the game.

Yea, San Diego really blows.

Sanchez threw for more yards on his first pass than the Jets offense has all season.

Sanchez with a real coach might actually turn into a decent QB. He will never be great, but he finally has a coach who is willing to develop him.

SD? DPI on Miami? Nah - terrible throw...the defender didn't ride him through, Rivers just threw it way behind the receiver.

SD had 11 days to prepare for this smell?

It seems like Miami will not be going down without a fight in the AFC East

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back