PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT, to lighten the mood: Specter & others, on why the chicken crossed the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sclereth: The chicken crossed the road because he can throw stones there and not have to worry about his own glass house.

Ross Tucker: the chcicken double crossed the road

Pacman Jones: There's good strip joint over there across the road. Every chicken's got a right to go and see a pole dance at 3 in the morning.

oops.. GodinaGreyHoodie beat me to it!

Last edited:
Tom Jackson: Because the chicken hates his coach.

Michael Vick: To get away from the dogs...hey wait a minute. Get one more to cross the road and I can have cokh fights too!

Last edited:
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE:

To cross the road or not to cross the road that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them?

CHILD AT PASSOVER:

Why is this road different from all other roads?

Parcells: How can you be expected to cook the chicken if you can't shop for it on this side of the road.

Mora: Chickens, Chickens how can you talk about chickens...where just trying to get to the other side

Dennis Green: The bears are who we thought they were and we let em eat the chickens anyway...we could of just let em go to the other side.

Zeke Mowat: the chicken crossed the road with Lisa Olson.

Not bad let me take a stab.

John Madden: Look the chicken is crossing the road....BOOM! Where'd that truck come from!

Combining the two ideas:

JOHN MADDEN:
I don’t know why the chicken did it, but look, right here... see how the chicken started crossing the road... (scribbles all over the telestrator)... then BOOM! HEY! Where'd that truck come from! He hardly knew what hit him. That’s a football hit there. That chicken didn’t stand a chance, unless it was Brett Favre. A Brett Favre chicken would just shake off a hit like that.

Thank you....obviously we have all heard him say boom a few times but for those who don't know or don't remember Where'd that truck come from was one of his lines from his video game when ever there was a big hit. I imagine he said it alot on the air too.

Madden: "Great chicken is about great road crossings. If you don't have great chickens, then you don't have great road crossings... maybe you got road kill. But this WAS a great chicken making a great road crossing and that's what great chicken is all about. Hehehehehe... Look! That chickens got mud on his wing! See the way you make mud is...."

Green: "You want the chickens to cross the road then crown their a.s.ses! We knew where that chicken was going and we let 'em off the hook! We knew who that chicken was. We knew who that chicken was. We let 'em off the hook!"

Bush: "Thousands of chickens illegally cross the road every year to earn money for their families back on the other side. They are hard working chickens doing jobs that other farm animals won't do. We should set up a guest-worker program for these chickens and let them earn citizenship to this side of the road over time. I'm not talking about chicken amnesty here."

Last edited:
Col. JESSUP:

Son, we live in a world that has roads, and sometimes those roads need to be crossed. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? That chicken has more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for chicken, and you curse the roads. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what the chicken knows. That the chicken's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that its existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don't want the chicken to cross the road, you need the chicken crossing the road. We use words like egg, hen house, ****addoddledo. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the chicken crossing I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Col. JESSUP:

Son, we live in a world that has roads, and sometimes those roads need to be crossed. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? That chicken has more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for chicken, and you curse the roads. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what the chicken knows. That the chicken's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that its existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don't want the chicken to cross the road, you need the chicken crossing the road. We use words like egg, hen house, ****addoddledo. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the chicken crossing I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

You want the chicken?
I want some kind of poultry.
You want the chicken?
Your damn right I want the chicken.

Belichick: "Look, I'm not a poultry farmer. If you want an expert's opinion, go ask Charlie Casserly."

Charlie Weis: "Chicken? All I can say is you don't see many crossing routes in the wishbone offense."

Tom Brady: "Yeah, that reminds me -- I've always been a breast man at heart. That's why I dumped Bridget."

Britney Spears: "Crossroads? Did somebody say crossroads?"

Some how I can't make the comparsion to Dolly nor to Bridget.

Gisele_Bundchen_BostonNightClubNews_02.jpg

Ernie Adams: Everybody missed the left leg twitch followed by the flapping code ... when i compare it to other chickens who have crossed the road I'll let you know the play that was called. Does anyone know the exact time and the distance of the crossing?

Last edited:
Donovan McNabb: That chicken choked before it crossed ... I know choking when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft