PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT, to lighten the mood: Specter & others, on why the chicken crossed the road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rod Serling: "Introducing, Mr. Chicken...whose perception lead him to the belief that the grass is greener on the other side of the road. Not only did this fickle fowl cross a solid line in a no passing zone, but upon doing so, has become firmly entrenched in...The Twilight Zone."

Deardorf to Enberg: "Did you see that chicken ****?"

Tim Wakefield: "I tossed the chicken like I always do and it just happened to end up on the other side of the road."

Peyton Manning: "He never made it to the other side. I threw him under a bus."

Ralph Wilson: "I'm glad he's on the other side. He was just getting good and was going to ask for more money."

Art Modell:

That chicken is on my payroll, but I don't know why it crossed the road. I will pay anybody $10,000 if they can tell me why the chicken crossed the road.

PETA:

To escape the abuses of farmers. Chickens deserve to live lives free from human bondage. The farmer should be arrested for what he did to the chicken.

Last edited:
Gregg Easterbrook: You want this chicken crossing story to go away, I want it to go away. But it is going away until one thing happens. You have to suspend the Egg. He is obviously to blaim. That is a minimum If I had my way I would break Egg and his family just for bringing the chicken into existence.
I did have my hopes pinned on concrete evidence showing the Chicken actually filming the Cows road crossing drills but even though the source for that rumor was shown to be a complete joke I am going to pontificate like the Chicken and the Egg gang-raped my Mom. Hail Hitler.

Donald LaFontaine -

In a world where chickens fear the road, one chicken alone dares to cross the road, alone.

Directv:

Watch all up to 14 chicken crossing per week exclusively only on directchick and chickondemand.

Heinson: He showed great hustle crossing the road. Give that chicken a Tommy-Point!

Foghorn Leghorn: Now listen here, son. The chicken crossed the road because he was being chased by a chicken-hawk.

Big Bird: He was trying to get to my street.

Tweety Bird: He was trying to get away from that bad putty-tat.

Daffy Duck: Sufferin' succotash! I wanted to cross the road! The nerve of that chicken.

Dan Rather: CBS news has obtained documents stating that the chicken’s commanding officer did not authorize the road crossing.

Duval Patrick: Together we can….let all chickens cross that road.

Godfather: He had an offer he couldn’t refuse.

Last edited:
James Tiberius Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Ross Tucker: That chicken was on injured reserve and should not have crossed the road.

James Tiberius Kirk: To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Dr McCoy: d%#*!@t Jim….I’m a doctor, not a chicken psychologist!

Scotty: There’s too much sensor interference; I can’t get a transporter lock.

Mr. Spock: The chick crossed it in 2 minutes and 43.04621 seconds to be exact.

Bill Buckner:

I tried to stop the chicken from crossing the street, but the chicken ran right through my legs.

Joakim Noah:

Ha-ha-ha...that chicken over there...cough...ha-ha-ha... I sent him over there to get me some Cheetos across the road at 7-11.

Ha-ha-ha...BOINK... Hear that? That's my skull, I'm SO WASTED!!!!

Oh-oh, hello there offishure...

Jerry Rice: My chicken crossed the road in a shorter season.

Bill Buckner:

I tried to stop the chicken from crossing the street, but the chicken ran right through my legs.

2007 World Series Champs: All is forgiven, we finally buried the hackett on that chicken.

Jonathan Papelbon: to find that baseball my dog chewed up.

Ted Nugent: "So I can kill it and grill it."

Ross Perot's VP running mate: Who was that chicken? What was it doing there?

Jose Canseco: I know that chicken is on the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes