PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steroids dealer, ready to name names to the NFL, found dead in his home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking some pride in how you look is a good trait, but the vanity required to smear ashwipe cream all over your body is just pure sadness.

Can you picture some guy rubbing this stuff on...never mind! :eek:

Supposedly that type of heavy use increases blood pressure so it's a win/win situation. From one generous rub you get tight pecs and a monster throbber.

Supposedly that type of heavy use increases blood pressure so it's a win/win situation. From one generous rub you get tight pecs and a monster throbber.

I thought it sounded like it result in package shrinkage in the case of useage in that region:eek:

i.e. Constricts blood vessels.

All I know is that I'd have to be an idiot to try it.

Last edited:
Has to make a person wonder though how connected this guy was. Didn't Dallas have a coach suspended for HGH. I wonder if that coach and this dead guy ever crossed paths. Steriods and HGH are different, but getting them illegally might not be so different. Same circle of guys.

Looks like he committed suicide -- twice.

M.E. says Jacobs shot himself twice; no ruling on other victim
ESPN.com news services

Updated: June 6, 2008, 3:27 PM ET

DALLAS -- A convicted steroids dealer who claimed to have sold drugs to pro football players killed himself, the Dallas County medical examiner said Friday.

Plano police found David Jacobs, 35, and Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, 30, dead of gunshot wounds Thursday in Jacobs' Plano home. A Glock 40 semi-automatic handgun was found beside Jacobs' body; no other firearms were found in the home, Plano police officer Andrae Smith said.

The medical examiner said Jacobs suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the abdomen and the head. The final report is expected in the next 48 hours.

Authorities said Earhart-Savell was shot several times, but they issued no ruling whether it was a suicide or homicide. About a dozen investigators are working the case, police said.

Plano police officer Andrae Smith said it may take several days before they know exactly what happened to her. The investigation is consistent with a murder-suicide, "but we never rule anything out," he said.

"The investigation will look at the nature of the relationship [between Jacobs and Earhart-Savell] and tie things together," Smith said.

Earhart-Savell was a professional fitness competitor.

Police found the bodies when they went to the house after relatives of Earhart-Savell expressed concern about her whereabouts.

Jacobs met recently with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him.

Jacobs was sentenced to three years' probation and fined $25,000 in May after pleading guilty last year in federal court in Dallas to conspiring to possess with intent to distribute anabolic steroids.

Jacobs publicly identified former Dallas Cowboy Matt Lehr as one player who bought drugs from him. Lehr's attorney, Paul Coggins, has said the player passed NFL drug tests since he was suspended for four games during the 2006 season.

Lehr also played for Tampa Bay and Atlanta.

While the Godfather comparison may not be true now, the Godfather II analogy still is.

Remember, Tom Hagen (Jerry Jones) convincing Frankie Pentangeli (steroid dealer) to commit suicide rather than spill the Corleone family's business (Cowboys) at the Senate committee (NFL).

Mario Puzo, you're a got damn psychic.

Looks like he committed suicide -- twice.

Who shoots themself in the stomach then the head? I find that hard to believe (not that the rest of the story was real credible but...) to say the least...

Who shoots themself in the stomach then the head? I find that hard to believe (not that the rest of the story was real credible but...) to say the least...

If at first you don't succeed ...

Death by misadventure,no doubt...

Yeah, totally believable. "Suicide". :rolleyes:

I think the medical examiner was actually winking and elbowing people in the ribs as he said that. "Hey fellas, it was suicide. Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Yuk Yuk."

I usually don't buy into conspiracies, but this is pretty unbelievable.

Are we once again SPECULATING that this was murder?

For the love of God boys & girls let's try a novel approach like....

WAITING FOR THE FACTS TO COME IN.

The man's business was suffering, he was being pressured by the government, he probably lost all his friends and contacts...but even then we can NOT speculate ANYTHING.

To do so would be idiotic.

Hey, maybe someone here can make a few phone calls and get the REAL story! that was a joke. please don't. we prefer to wait for the facts to make our conclusions.:cool:

So...you think it was a DOUBLE suicide??? Read the article please. Two people were shot.

fgssand, it might have been "murder/suicide" since they had an on & off relationship.

But for those who told me "no way it was suicide"...how do you like them apples? I hope people were kidding when they said it was a conspiracy. This case is just too public to attempt a cover up. And I highly doubt there would have been a cover-up with the feds being in on this case.

But I'm sure some will still say "No conspiracy?? are you kidding me?"

Carry on

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back