PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Steroids dealer, ready to name names to the NFL, found dead in his home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we once again SPECULATING that this was murder?

For the love of God boys & girls let's try a novel approach like....

WAITING FOR THE FACTS TO COME IN.

The man's business was suffering, he was being pressured by the government, he probably lost all his friends and contacts...but even then we can NOT speculate ANYTHING.

To do so would be idiotic.

Hey, maybe someone here can make a few phone calls and get the REAL story! that was a joke. please don't. we prefer to wait for the facts to make our conclusions.:cool:

So...you think it was a DOUBLE suicide??? Read the article please. Two people were shot.

Last edited:
This is the dead guy:
425beforafter_sm.jpg

Fact: 90% of dudes rocking fanny packs have drugs in them. The other 10% are usually florescent pink, and I don't even want to know whats in those.

edit: guess I should read the WHOLE article before posting.

Last edited:
For such a serious topic title, this turned out to be on the funniest threads I've read in a while.

Good stuff, good stuff.

No question.....there will be names as evidence was taken from his house.

I imagine players will be named, orgaizations will be tarnished, unless a major cover up happens.

I trust the commissioner will not let this go as this one IS serious.

Lawyers, steriod suppliers, MURDERS, NFL security meetings,steroids, players named, masking agents, cover ups - wow.

"A convicted steroids dealer who recently met with NFL security officials and gave them names of players he said bought steroids from him has been found dead in his home."

"

Lehr served a four-game suspension while a member of the Atlanta Falcons in October 2006 after he tested positive for a banned substance. He spent last season with Tampa Bay and was acquired by the Saints in the offseason."

"telll league officials about "loopholes in their program." He also said he'd advised about 10 players to use finasteride, a drug to treat balding, because it masks steroid use. "

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3427526

I missed your link originally, but I just read it. You're right, it does appear to be a Homocide. I hope they find out who was responsible.

I missed your link originally, but I just read it. You're right, it does appear to be a Homocide. I hope they find out who was responsible.

I hear they are investigating this man in the matter:

mt1130108171.jpg

time to investigate GOODELL.

The Cowboys will lose a 7th Round Draft Pick.

No problem...will be interesting to see where this goes.

Not good for the NFL at all.

They need to clean up steroid usage once and for all.

I hope the commissioner has it him to do the right thing, I have zero confidence in the guy.

I hope the commissioner has it him to do the right thing, I have zero confidence in the guy.

I thought that's what they're doing here.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

It's exactly what "we" need for two reasons...to clean up the NFL and overshadow spygate completely...

:eat3::woohoo::eat1:

I HATE steroid useage, period.

Whether it's professional athletes or just regular guys I see at the gym, it just make me sick.

One time i was in the locker room and this guy well into his 50's was puking in the stall after injecting himself. The guy was huge...ugly has all hell, but huge. He also had zits all over his back, shoulders and face.

Imagine a guy that old still wasting his time on vanity:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, he's probably dead by now from an enlarged heart.

Last edited:
A few days ago the morning crew on NECN mentioned that PreparationH was now a popular muscle drug. It appears that dudes smear it all over their chests before going out to score. It constricts blood vessels and makes them look buff.

A few days ago the morning crew on NECN mentioned that PreparationH was now a popular muscle drug. It appears that dudes smear it all over their chests before going out to score. It constricts blood vessels and makes them look buff.

The only drawback is that they now lean over the bowl to take a dump through their nipples.

Doesn't sound anymore suspicious than the Clinton Death List.

Taking some pride in how you look is a good trait, but the vanity required to smear ashwipe cream all over your body is just pure sadness.

Can you picture some guy rubbing this stuff on...never mind! :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft