PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders just lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Thanks Raiders. Your draft pick is looking good

You're dreaming if you think they go 0-4 against Denver and San Diego. As bad as they've been recently, that hasn't happened. Hopefully you're right and they go 12-4, I just find all these top 5 pick predictions somewhat knee jerk when we all know the cynical posters on this site would be up in arms with a thread about how Oakland's pick is gonna suck had Janikowski's kick not flown wide.

Fair enough point. Only reason i predict this against san diago is because they think they are a playoff team and they are playing terribly... so both oakland games are going to be must win for them in their division if they want any chance to make the playoffs. But fair enough on denver lets say they split to make it a 5-11.

Possible teams that will finish below the Raiders.
Buffalo
Cleveland (maybe)
Lions
Panthers
Maybe Jags
There are a number of good teams with bad records right now, they will win more then the Raiders. St. Louis will win some games this year. Bradford can wing it.
The Pats will end up with a top five pick and maybe the first pick in the second round.

0-4
49ers
Bills
Lions
Panthers

1-2
Giants*
Chargers*
Cowboys
Jaguars*
Raiders*
Redskins*
Vikings

1-3
Browns

Play today.

Rams Win!! Rams Win!! :D

Panthers Lose!! Panthers Lose!! :D

Won't it be interesting, though...If it comes down to the Raiders and Panthers in Week 17...?? :eek:

Some of us would be rooting for the Raiders to win and the Panthers to lose, with a mind towards the uncertainty of just how MUCH of a Rookie Salary Cap there's gonna be...

And others of us would be rooting for the Panthers to win and the Raiders to lose, with a mind towards SCREW worrying about the Rookie Salary Cap, baby!! :rocker:

And, indeed: That Conflict of Interest is already in play. :eek:

Broncos, Rams, and Browns all won today

Now let's hope the Raiders lose.

Panthers Lose!! Panthers Lose!! :D

Won't it be interesting, though...If it comes down to the Raiders and Panthers in Week 17...?? :eek:

Some of us would be rooting for the Raiders to win and the Panthers to lose, with a mind towards the uncertainty of just how MUCH of a Rookie Salary Cap there's gonna be...

And others of us would be rooting for the Panthers to win and the Raiders to lose, with a mind towards SCREW worrying about the Rookie Salary Cap, baby!! :rocker:

And, indeed: That Conflict of Interest is already in play. :eek:

I will take the higher first round pick, thanks.

Thank you Raiders.
Don't you go changin'

Raiders on pace for 4-12 right now. It's a beautiful thing. Top ten draft pick here we come.

Last edited:
So, let's see....

1 ~ Panthers 0-3 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule
1 ~ Browns 0-3 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule
3 ~ Lions 0-3 ~ 5-3 Strength of Schedule
4 ~ Beefaloes 0-3 ~ 7-2 Strength of Schedule
4 ~ Miners 0-3 ~ 7-2 Strength of Schedule
6 ~ Jaguars 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
7 ~ Giants 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
8 ~ Redskins 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
9 ~ Rams 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
10 ~ Vikings 1-2 ~ 4-4 Strength of Schedule
11 ~ Broncos 1-2 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule ~ 0-2 Divisional
12 ~ Raiders 1-2 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule ~ 0-1 Divisional
13 ~ Cowboys 1-2 ~ 5-3 Strength of Scheulde
14 ~ Chargers 1-2 ~ 6-3 Strength of Schedule

Correct me if I'm wrong, folks.

But it looks like we project to:

#33 or 34
~ depending on the coin flip.

And that #12 has GREAT Upward Mobility!! :D

looks good.

Jax kicked a 59 yarder to beat Indy:):rocker:

Sticky this thread!

You know, the Raiders still probably come out ahead in the Seymour trade because they'd just have blown the pick anyways. We're doing them a favor.

pick number 5 here we come haha carolina, san fran, detroit then lets hope the raaaaiders top 5 pick please

pick number 5 here we come haha carolina, san fran, detroit then lets hope the raaaaiders top 5 pick please

Yes. That will parlay us a couple more late 1st rounders as well as another early second.:)

I will take the higher first round pick, thanks.

You have made a considerably wise decision.

unbreakable3.jpg

Raiders look good this and last week. With his easy schedule they are gonna be like 8-8 cause they are not gonna lose by purpose( tanking) and they are gonna leave every breath on the field and winning tanking teams

Raiders look good this and last week. With his easy schedule they are gonna be like 8-8 cause they are not gonna lose by purpose( tanking) and they are gonna leave every breath on the field and winning tanking teams

They are 1-3 and already in last place. They lost to the Cardinals, for crying out loud. The Cards have no QB. The Raiders are already in the tank, and their schedule only gets worse, especially at the end of the season.

I'm happy about the loss but also agree with the point in Simkin's post... they have been competitive in all but the first game. Doesn't seem like the old hapless Raiders

You see the Raiders finishing 7-5? Who are the seven wins coming against?

Raiders run defense looks like it hasn't improved much at all despite the preseason reports to the contrary. Allowing 249 yards rushing and about 7 yards per rush attempt at home is not likely going to get your team eight wins by the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back