PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders just lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
That second round pick we got from the Panthers is looking pretty good right now as well :)

Carolina also lost, they'll be 0-4 in a week after they lose to N.O. so the bonus #2 is also looking exceptionally good.

Re: OT: Thanks Raiders. Your draft pick is looking good

Jacksonville, Carolina, and San Fran are probably worse than Oakland. Buffalo could end up being better.

San Fran will turn it around. They aren't that bad. They almost beat the Saints last week.

Raiders AND Carolina both facing superior opponents coming off losses next week. Me Likey.

Last edited:
Janikowski just missed a 31 yard FG as time expired to give Arizona the win.

Our 1st round pick gets a little bit better.

When faced with certain victory you can always count on the Raiders to find a way to lose. :lol2:

I think this will be a top 5 pick. The Raiders are falling appart. First, their savior gets benched, and they almost lose with the Rams at home! And now, they lose against the worst starting qb in the league, in a devastating loss.

Last edited:

San Fran will turn it around. They aren't that bad. They almost beat the Saints last week.

I dunno, they've looked pretty bad when I've seen them. Granted Seattle might be better than we thought, considering they just beat San Diego, but I don't think that San Diego's any good either (I picked the Chiefs to win that division going into the season).

San Fran could pick it up, but with the crap sandwich that they have at QB, I wouldn't count on it by a long shot. I kinda lump them in with Carolina as teams that are doomed to suck because of their QBs. Fitzpatrick is better than any of the QBs on either of those teams.

Last edited:

Fitzpatrick is better than any of the QBs on either of those teams.

Well, based on tearing up our horrible defense. I'm sure Alex Smith would of done the same today.

I don't care if there's a a few teams ahead of the Raiders in the draft as I do NOT want the #1 pick as I don't want the team to invest all that money in one player. 3-5 is ideal for me.

Well, based on tearing up our horrible defense. I'm sure Alex Smith would of done the same today.

I don't care if there's a a few teams ahead of the Raiders in the draft as I do NOT want the #1 pick as I don't want the team to invest all that money in one player. 3-5 is ideal for me.

How do you know there won't be a rookie cap for the draft picks?

Ohh maybe we can get a really good RB or CB in the top 5 next year!!! :woot:

Fitzpatrick is significantly better than Smith. I mean, we're talking D+ vs. F, but still. Smith is terrible, Fitz is merely bad.

Ohh maybe we can get a really good RB or CB in the top 5 next year!!! :woot:

I'm rooting for a Seymour replacement at DE; there are some really good ones coming out, by all accounts.

I hope the pick is top 5 so BB can trade it for 6 4th rounders.:rolleyes:

How do you know there won't be a rookie cap for the draft picks?

I don't know, I hope there is though.

Whoever the best pass-rusher is, I want them...

If it's anything other than the front 7, I'll be disappointed.

I don't know, I hope there is though.

Whoever the best pass-rusher is, I want them...

If it's anything other than the front 7, I'll be disappointed.

Yes, instead of fixing the weak link (secondary) of the our defense, lets add to our strength. :eek: We may not have the best pass rush in the league but our corners are a more serious concern.

Yes, instead of fixing the weak link (secondary) of the our defense, lets add to our strength. :eek: We may not have the best pass rush in the league but our corners are a more serious concern.

Did you just call pass rushing the "strength" of our defense? :eek:

Our secondary looks worse than it is because we have no pass rush.

Plus our best corner (Bodden) isn't playing.

Last edited:

If the Pats get the #1 pick and and there's no cap, I fully expect that they'd pass on the pick until at least 2 other teams had made theirs. Without a cap, it's bound to happen one of these years, but the Pats are one of the only organizations with the balls to do it.

So, let's see....

1 ~ Panthers 0-3 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule
1 ~ Browns 0-3 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule
3 ~ Lions 0-3 ~ 5-3 Strength of Schedule
4 ~ Beefaloes 0-3 ~ 7-2 Strength of Schedule
4 ~ Miners 0-3 ~ 7-2 Strength of Schedule
6 ~ Jaguars 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
7 ~ Giants 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
8 ~ Redskins 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
9 ~ Rams 1-2 ~ 4-5 Strength of Schedule
10 ~ Vikings 1-2 ~ 4-4 Strength of Schedule
11 ~ Broncos 1-2 ~ 5-4 Strength of Schedule ~ 0-2 Divisional