PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Raiders just lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what they have done so far, I wouldn't assume anything positive about the 49ers this year - especially the ability to win three more games than another team between now and the end of the season.

Not saying it can't or won't happen; just saying it's not something I would assume will happen.

I can definitely see this a top 5 pick. The teams I see finishing below them are Detroit, Cleveland, Buffalo, Carolina.

I think the 49ers overtake them, they've played alot of close games and schedule looks alot better now than Oak. Vikings, Cowboys, Bengals, Broncos, Chargers (each have 1 or 2 wins) I'm almost certain will finish better.

Tampa Bay, Jville, St louis (3 wins) are question marks to stay ahead. But the good part is that they are ahead. I'm thinking 8 is worst case scenario right now unless they really improve somehow.

Last edited:
Carolina could end up with the worst record in the NFL. Call it first or second round, but if the Pats pick at 33-35, they are basically going to have three first round picks. This is insane. Teams like the Jets, Steelers, and Colts will soon be grasping at straws to replace aging talent, while the Pats have the resources to build a juggernaut for another decade.

Also, you can put this in the bank: The Patriots will draft a running back with a high pick next year. It's obvious this offense is looking for balance. Any other position is anyone's guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back