PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mike Tomlin unleashes hell (GB @ PIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.........SIX teams in the hunt for a wildcard (AFC).............only ONE in the NFC(Giants)

Yah, remember the thread 2 weeks ago about how there was no parity or competition in the AFC? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Come on. Those were as blatant and obvious penalites as you'll ever see.

Illegal contact away from the primary receiver negatiing an interception?.............Blatant?.......You're not drinking enough Steel City Beer,squealler!

8-6 Baltimore (@Pitt, Oak)
8-6 Denver (@Phi, KC)
7-7 Jacksonville (@NE, @Cle)
7-7 Miami (Hou, Pit)
7-7 NYJ (@Indy, Cin)
7-7 Houston (@Mia, NE)
7-7 Pitt (Balt, @Mia)
7-7 Tenn (SD, @Sea)
QUOTE]

That is so messed up to the extreme. How does a 5 way 9-7 tie going to work? The computers will explode.

Come on. Those were as blatant and obvious penalites as you'll ever see.

heh...defensive lineman gets TACKLED and HELD on the last play...no call...right in front of the ref....no problem with THAT though...right?

I am definately looking forward to Balt-Pitt next week. That game is going to be a bloodbath

I am definately looking forward to Balt-Pitt next week. That game is going to be a bloodbath

I think Steelers win easily. Baltimore had to take them to OT to beat them at home and against Dennis Dixon at QB,

Illegal contact away from the primary receiver negatiing an interception?.............Blatant?.......You're not drinking enough Steel City Beer,squealler!

Illegal contact is illegal contact. Chillar ran over Hines Ward 10-15 yards away from the line of scrimmage and then was the one who tipped the pass for the INT. Anyone would have called that. Besides, Charles Woodson could have been called for PI twice on that drive, but the refs let it go.

8-6 Baltimore (@Pitt, Oak)
8-6 Denver (@Phi, KC)
7-7 Jacksonville (@NE, @Cle)
7-7 Miami (Hou, Pit)
7-7 NYJ (@Indy, Cin)
7-7 Houston (@Mia, NE)
7-7 Pitt (Balt, @Mia)
7-7 Tenn (SD, @Sea)

I think Baltimore, Denver and Pitt finish 9-7. Meaning Baltimore gets the No.5 and Pitt gets the No. 6.

For seeding purposes, I think we currently have the No. 4 spot, based on Cincy's spotless record against the division. We have @ Jacksonville and Houston. Cincy finishes with KC and @ the Jets. I really think both NE and Cincy have a shot at ending 10-6. If that happens, we get the No. 4 seed, and we'd play the Ravens. Cincy plays the Steelers for the third time, and get a crack at the Colts if they win.

NBC has the Pats at #3 and Cincy #4.................How about Tenn?..........I'll bet they beat San Diego at home and @Seattle to finish 9-7............Wouldn't that be something?

For seeding purposes, I think we currently have the No. 4 spot, based on Cincy's spotless record against the division. We have @ Jacksonville and Houston. Cincy finishes with KC and @ the Jets. I really think both NE and Cincy have a shot at ending 10-6. If that happens, we get the No. 4 seed, and we'd play the Ravens. Cincy plays the Steelers for the third time, and get a crack at the Colts if they win.

As has been mentioned in more than one thread here, division record is not used comparing teams in different divisions.

Rooney Rule !

You mean the BLACK coach who won the Superbowl last year? Are you suggesting that because he made a questionable call this year, that he no longer, or was never considered a good coach...............because he is black? That is where the Rooney Rule applies. That was racist. Wasn't the first time you posted your true colors, and won't be the last.
If you don't agree with my assessment, then you have every opportunity to explain your post.

Mike Wallace has been huge for Pittsburgh this season. He's bailed them out a number of times with big catches. Taken one pick after Brandon Tate, and my 3rd round WR binkie last year ... Tate had better be good next year.

Brace, Butler, Vollmer, Chung and multiple 2010 2nd's or Clay Matthew's son?

I'll take the former, especially given that Vollmer is head and shoulders better than Clay Matthew's son.

better at what? The position of need right now or the long term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes