PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mike Tomlin unleashes hell (GB @ PIT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, reminiscent of Cassel to Moss last year against the Jets...

How the hell does FOX take a commercial break there??

Roethlisberger: 503 yards.

Last edited:
WOW.........SIX teams in the hunt for a wildcard (AFC).............only ONE in the NFC(Giants)

Dee Pees would be getting killed on that Steeler TD ... probably bashing the pass rush ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

503 yards.

Say what you want but that is a heck of a performance.

How do you get a guy on an island when they're 15 yards out and they hafta throw into the end zone.

still those illegal contact calls negating an INT and a SACK were game changers..........looks to me like the NBA Refs are now working in the NFL

^Yeah, if the Steelers win out they are in. , i think. Denver play the Eagles next week which they will probably lose.

I'm worried tbh, because if we're the 3rd and the Steelers are the 6th, we play them... and if TP is playing that defense is totally different. Damn...

still those illegal contact calls negating an INT and a SACK were game changers..........looks to me like the NBA Refs are now working in the NFL

Come on. Those were as blatant and obvious penalites as you'll ever see.

Any idea when Polamalu comes back?

Noone has really mentioned this at all.

Polamalu=Cover of Madden 10.

I believe in this curse now.

^Yeah, if the Steelers win out they are in. , i think. Denver play the Eagles next week which they will probably lose.

I'm worried tbh, because if we're the 3rd and the Steelers are the 6th, we play them... and if TP is playing that defense is totally different. Damn...

They would have Tiebreaks on Tenn, Denver, and Miami. Still have the Jags, Houston and the Jets out there. They would also be 1-1 against the Ravens.

The call actually worked to Pittsburgh's favor... GB scored quicker and left more time on the clock for Big Ben lol Great call Tomlin

I don't think its that slim, they beat Baltimore and Miami and I think they make it.

Looks to me they need to:
Win out
Have Denver lose 1 game (they're @ Philly next week, likely a loss)
Have Jax/Hou/Jets have lose 1 each

It actually is very possible. I don't think they will beat both Balti and Miami though

We'll kill the jags next week 'cause they can't get any pressure on the QB. I think they are last in sacks. I think the Steelers win out and the Ravens win their last game. I think that would mean that they would both be in the playoffs, with the Ravens as the 5th and Steelers as the 6th.

The funny thing is, i would much rather play the Ravens than the Steelers.

8-6 Baltimore (@Pitt, Oak)
8-6 Denver (@Phi, KC)
7-7 Jacksonville (@NE, @Cle)
7-7 Miami (Hou, Pit)
7-7 NYJ (@Indy, Cin)
7-7 Houston (@Mia, NE)
7-7 Pitt (Balt, @Mia)
7-7 Tenn (SD, @Sea)

I think Baltimore, Denver and Pitt finish 9-7. Meaning Baltimore gets the No.5 and Pitt gets the No. 6.

For seeding purposes, I think we currently have the No. 4 spot, based on Cincy's spotless record against the division. We have @ Jacksonville and Houston. Cincy finishes with KC and @ the Jets. I really think both NE and Cincy have a shot at ending 10-6. If that happens, we get the No. 4 seed, and we'd play the Ravens. Cincy plays the Steelers for the third time, and get a crack at the Colts if they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back