PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I am getting tired of Albert Breer and his anti Patriots Rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't mind seeing Breer, Borges, Massarotti, Luongo, Manza Young, etc, all shipped on a slow boat to China, as mi madre used to say. I'm leaving off Felger because even though he is a real dbag alot of the time, I think he genuinely likes sports, unlike his balding co-host. Plus, he's a big hockey guy - Go Bs! :D

I forget who said this but I wish more people (mediots/politicians/actors) would remember this:

"Always remember where you are going, but never ever forget where you came from".

Albert Breer must be forwarding this thread to his family gushing about how he's finally made it.

To get his very own thread at www.patsfans.com and to be mentioned with the same loathing as Michael Felger means he's achieved sports media Nirvana.

Congratulations, Albert.

Fawningly,

Your fans in Framingham, home of the MetroWest Daily News

"If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere........"

Last edited:
That's Steve McQueen.;].;..one of the greatest actors of his generation..that's his Hollywood mug shot

I thought it was Danny Bonaduce

That's Steve McQueen.;].;..one of the greatest actors of his generation..that's his Hollywood mug shot
Jake Holman in "The Sand Pebbles", one of the greatest movies EVER...and that's not Charlie Sheen hyperbole.

I honestly don't care what anyone in the media thinks. It's just an opinion. Everyone has one

Great reporting and analysis by Breer on Twitter today:

"
Tom Brady listed as probable on the injury report. Which means that there's probably something really wrong.
"

:rolleyes:

IWe've has some great local talent hit is big. Reiss, SMY, Curran, and even Breer all started out at less major media areas, busted their butts and made something of themselves.

Which of those names is not like the other?

All SMY has made of herself is a lazy, complaining, whiner.

I just can't listen to Sirius today or I would.

It is a slow day or I wouldn't be biatching. Well, Breer is spewing so many falsehoods and idiocy, it would be hard not to start it but I would probably resist. I just hate media people with agendas or stupidity and Breer has both.

I'm sorry, but guys like Breer gets paid to follow the team and know more than the average fan and he is getting things that even casual fans would know are wrong to progress his agenda. It just peisses me off. Sorry that I complain so much about it.

Well, then get in your car, drive to Connecticut to ESPN's studio, find Breer and slap the snot outta him! Jeesh, I can't believe I had to tell you this!:rolleyes:

If you really want to piss him off (not that he'll likely ever know) refer to him as Albert, rather than Bert. He hates effing Albert - can't imagine why...

I just saw the clip of Albert trying to get under BB's skin at today's presser. Classic Belichick. Albert should have had one of those hats with an umbrella on top to keep the crap from running into his eyes. What a dink...

I just saw the clip of Albert trying to get under BB's skin at today's presser. Classic Belichick. Albert should have had one of those hats with an umbrella on top to keep the crap from running into his eyes. What a dink...

The kids at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School must have beaten the crap outa the dweeb. My daughter graduated LSRHS and as a Sudbury resident I paid the huge property taxes that funded his education. :mad:

The kids at Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School must have beaten the crap outa the dweeb. My daughter graduated LSRHS and as a Sudbury resident I paid the huge property taxes that funded his education. :mad:

Albert Breer is the best at getting the elusive interview with the only expert with definitive information. Today, Albert got the inside story from Rich Gannon who commented extensively on Tom Brady's injured left shoulder.

See: NFL.com news: Gannon says Brady will be just fine -- and he should know

Next week he will interview Donovan McNabb about the whereabouts of Jimmy Hoffa.

On behalf of all of Albert Breer's Framingham fans, please accept our thanks for the beatings your daughter and her friends gave Albert Breer at Lincoln-Sudbury HS. They made him a man. A man's man.

Last edited:
Breer coming up now on 98.5 .. :bricks:

You know, I'm starting to understand what bugs me about his attitude a bit more after seeing what he posts on Twitter and how he talks when he's on 98.5. It's like he wants people to know — ESPECIALLY us provincial New Englanders — that they just don't have the wide, worldly perspective that he's gained through his fabulous journey to Ohio State and Dallas and other real football meccas. He's big on yeah-buts: "yeah, but, that gets overplayed here" and "yeah, but, what people in New England don't understand." He's big on showing that he understands what mere mortals don't. He's got something to offer — which is why I'm listening to him talk Tebow right now — but that desperation to put himself above everyone else is off-putting and sometimes leads me to change stations (or I guess these days, close the window with the stream).

You know, I'm starting to understand what bugs me about his attitude a bit more after seeing what he posts on Twitter and how he talks when he's on 98.5. It's like he wants people to know — ESPECIALLY us provincial New Englanders — that they just don't have the wide, worldly perspective that he's gained through his fabulous journey to Ohio State and Dallas and other real football meccas. He's big on yeah-buts: "yeah, but, that gets overplayed here" and "yeah, but, what people in New England don't understand." He's big on showing that he understands what mere mortals don't. He's got something to offer — which is why I'm listening to him talk Tebow right now — but that desperation to put himself above everyone else is off-putting and sometimes leads me to change stations (or I guess these days, close the window with the stream).

as soon as he said .. "yeah, but Denver fumbled 3 times" ... cya..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back