PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I am getting tired of Albert Breer and his anti Patriots Rhetoric

Status
Not open for further replies.
here he is on twitter tweeting with rappaport about curran's article today on bb and spygate

@AlbertBreer
Albert Breer
Really enjoyed this piece from @tomecurran on Belichick's legacy, even if we disagree a bit on the dent Spygate leaves csnne.com/blog/patriots-…

@RapSheet
Ian R. Rapoport
@AlbertBreer a bit?

@AlbertBreer
Albert Breer
@RapSheet I think Belichick's transgressions over a 7-year period probably stick to his legacy like a Switzer, Erickson or, yes, Tressel.

@mparr125
Matt Parr
@AlbertBreer @RapSheet Transgressions? As in more than one? Please elaborate (and you can't include that he isn't nice to you personally)

@AlbertBreer
Albert Breer
@mparr125 @RapSheet Institutional rule-breaking would make it plural, yes. Has nothing to do with who I do or do not get along with.

@mparr125
Matt Parr
@AlbertBreer @RapSheet Spygate is over. It has nothing to do with the present. As for "institutional rule breaking"...

wow....he is really hurt..:)

here he is on twitter tweeting with rappaport about curran's article today on bb and spygate

wow....he is really hurt..:)

"Transgressions over a 7-year period"?

Really seems like he needs to elaborate on that.

Meanwhile he continues to stick up for Ohio State. There's a reason I don't follow him any more, I got tired of his crap.

Apparently he still doesn't realize that videotaping defensive signals was never a transgression and taping them from certain locations only became one prior to the season in which Bill was fined heavily for doing so. That and he probably still believes that somewhere a tape of the Rams walkthrough has to exist and the golf pro simply chose not to produce it because he wanted to be painted as a delusional jackhole.

Always very cool when these agenda driven mediots get called out by their own. Ian Rapp threw Breer and his personal agenda under the bus in their tweet exchange. Sweet!
Breer is just another Borges. It's personal with them and their viewpoints are predictable, tedious and tiresome.

Try living near Baltimore, like I do. :) All week long, it's been really hard to hear Patriot's love. Some of the crazy, biased stuff I've heard only makes me chuckle.

Try living near Baltimore, like I do. :) All week long, it's been really hard to hear Patriot's love. Some of the crazy, biased stuff I've heard only makes me chuckle.

Come to Philly and listen to sports radio. All these guys have some sort of axe to grind. There are a few exceptions, but I think it's pretty bad in all major markets. I get Wfan down here and technically they are the giants flagship station and they still rip the Pats routinely.

There was some brave soul that dared to call into the fanatic here being pro patriots, whenever you call in you basically have to give your pats fans resume or your a disloyal bandwagoner. Although 610 had zolak on the other day it was great to hear some positive pats talk which is extremely rare.

Everyone hates the Pats man.

breer intervewing all the winning giant players so guess who he is going to pick in two weeks

breer intervewing all the winning giant players so guess who he is going to pick in two weeks
He's a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye