PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Holley saying Favre may end up in Miami...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he's done. He knows he can still play on Sunday. He is trying to explain to the mediots in his retirement presser that what he can't do any more is play a cerebral game. He tried to for a year and a half, watched film 6 days a week at McCarthy's behest. Couldn't take that grind again. That's the gunslinger. He is what he is, and those have become dinosaurs. I credit him with at least understanding that.

Last edited:
Actually, I heard he was coming to NE to back up Brady....with the chance to throw to Moss in practices.

Daunte Culpepper is going to be pissed.

My fearless prediction is that Favre unretires and Miami trades Jason Taylor for him.

I like Holley, but what the hell is he thinking? Why would Favre go from a team that is on the verge of a superbowl to the worst team in football?

1) Favre seems to be a little bent about Green Bay not pushing harder to talk him out of retirement

Is this guy a head case or what? He is upset because he told the team he wanted to retire and they didn't get on their knees and beg him not to?

Thats like when your gf says "Thats it, I'm leaving. Did you hear me, I'm really leaving this time"

Yeah, I heard ya, close the effin door on your way out.

Is this guy a head case or what? He is upset because he told the team he wanted to retire and they didn't get on their knees and beg him not to?

Thats like when your gf says "Thats it, I'm leaving. Did you hear me, I'm really leaving this time"

Yeah, I heard ya, close the effin door on your way out.[/
QUOTE]

LOL. Nice.

i think hes done, there is no way hes going to miami, but i do think hes going to rethink it and act like he really wants to come back.

i think hes done, there is no way hes going to miami, but i do think hes going to rethink it and act like he really wants to come back.

The scary thing is he said he has no idea what he's going to do next and that he plans to do nothing for a while. I give it three months, tops.

Actually, I heard he was coming to NE to back up Brady....with the chance to throw to Moss in practices.

Reminds me of ~97-98 when I used to trade Favre over to the Patriots and keep Bledsoe as the backup QB on my Nintendo 64 NFL QB club game. He had much better ratings :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes