PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT- Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denism

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Help - Ian or one the MODs,

Could someone please Explain to me why my post count & avatar are gone???

My post count says n/a & even when i put my avatar pic back in it still does not show up? I have logged off & back on Again and its still the Same?

Is someone trying to tell me something:D

Thanks in Advance
Denism

While I don't know what happened to you stuff, I'm guessing that the latest move had something to do about it. It took me a while to get my little pict in the avatar, I kept getting an invalid message, but for some reason its there. But I cant seem to get a signature.. pict or a profile pict. I really don't care about the signature or profile

Edit: What the heck is Zoints anyway?

Last edited:
Help - Ian or one the MODs,

Could someone please Explain to me why my post count & avatar are gone???

My post count says n/a & even when i put my avatar pic back in it still does not show up? I have logged off & back on Again and its still the Same?

Is someone trying to tell me something:D

Thanks in Advance
Denism

Check Putin and the radiation?

Seriously, Denism, I have no idea. Perhaps some of the more tech savvy posters here may know?

Edit: What the heck is Zoints anyway?

:D LOL, i know ya, Never heard that word before!!!

Thanks shmessy, is there someone i could PM that could help??

:D LOL, i know ya, Never heard that word before!!!

Thanks shmessy, is there someone i could PM that could help??

You could PM Ian.

In addition I know that T-Shirt Dynasty is well versed in website technology. He's a good guy and would probably be very helpful.

After this last overhaul,I lost my pics too, so I simply redid them again. I still haven't figured out how to get 2 pics into my sig,but no biggie cuz hopefully I'll have a new sig and pic in February:D

Why are we of Hibernian extraction always so persecuted?

Actually, there are still ongoing technical quirks. I got the 404 no such address message all yesterday evening.

After this last overhaul,I lost my pics too, so I simply redid them again. I still haven't figured out how to get 2 pics into my sig,but no biggie cuz hopefully I'll have a new sig and pic in February:D

Ya tried that twice & it didnt work. TO be honest with all thats kinda going on here at the moment, i dont want to bother Ian!! ill let the current issues die down & then ill PM him...

Was just hoping a Mod / Member might have expierenced this before and knew what to do

Thanks Guys / Gals
Denism

Ya tried that twice & it didnt work. TO be honest with all thats kinda going on here at the moment, i dont want to bother Ian!! ill let the current issues die down & then ill PM him...

Was just hoping a Mod / Member might have expierenced this before and knew what to do

Thanks Guys / Gals
Denism

There's nothing a mod can do. The problem is on the server and only Ian can correct that. Send a PM to Ian. He's very responsive to issues like that.

There's nothing a mod can do. The problem is on the server and only Ian can correct that. Send a PM to Ian. He's very responsive to issues like that.

OK, Thanks Michael

Sounds to me like the GreNEMlin got into your PC. :D Actually, I believe its a server problem.

Go bck to the main page of patsfans.com.

Click on interactive and go to the messageboard.

It should come up on the new server.

Create a shortcut on your desk top and then go to your control panel and see what happens.

That should work, I believe.

I tried that & it didnt work either, thanks anyway NEM, ill PM Ian and see if he can fix it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back