PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help

kevan

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Someone please explain to me why losing the timelord is OK. I don't know basketball like I do football. Robert Williams was awesome tho. Really woulda been nice to keep him. My untrained eye and knowledge says get rid of horford before the timelord. Just seemed like a precense vs Giannis.

Reactions: Ian
They got one of the best point guards jn the NBA. The Blazers weren’t giving up without getting some valuable assets in return. I don’t think anyone wanted to get rid of him, but the return is worth it. In terms of Horford, if you’re the Blazers, I don’t think you’re looking for a 37 yo with a big contract who plays a limited role.

Someone please explain to me why losing the timelord is OK. I don't know basketball like I do football. Robert Williams was awesome tho. Really woulda been nice to keep him. My untrained eye and knowledge says get rid of horford before the timelord. Just seemed like a precense vs Giannis.
LOL, you need to edit the title rather than freak me out with seeing the word "Help" and nothing else.
Nervous Season 3 GIF by The Office

You’ve gotta give something to get something. Last season we weren’t good enough and needed to upgrade.

Robert Williams is a fantastic talent when he’s healthy. And he’s a difference maker. But you’re gonna have a hard time acquiring All-Star caliber players without giving up something good.

Portland didn’t want an old Horford, they wanted the younger guy.

Still sucks losing the time lord. If it helps the celtics win than so be it

Still sucks losing the time lord. If it helps the celtics win than so be it
like you said, you don't know basketball like you do football.

Timelord needs surgery on that knee ...

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back