OT: Go Cubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1445471527888.jpg

October baseball follows no scripts. Coco Crisp had zero pinch hits in 2016 -
and now has had one 2 nights in a row.

i
Jayson Stark, ESPN Senior Writer

I hope Lester wins tomorrow give poor cubbies some hope and close it out in Cleveland. What a year for that god forsaken City.

Look at the bright side Cubs fans, getting poleaxed by Cleveland means there won't be a game 7 Steve Bartman moment.

All the cubs fans on my fb are crying about curses and goats. Hate to break it to u but cle is just flat out the better team through 4 games. Probably why i cant root for that team. The whole bartman thing was also stupid.

That's why I hope the Scrubs will never win another WS. Death threats against Bartman? That's Oakland Raiders-scummy low.
This region wasn't exactly understanding when Billy Buck let the ball go between his legs.

Poor bastard needed to move to Idaho

Looks like the Cubs have been messing with Jobu's rum. It's bad......it's very bad.

I'm rooting for Cleveland because the cubs winning the pennant is a sign of the apocalypse. It is in revelations: 12:21 when the little bear from the windy place captures the flag... :)

I thought I read that somewhere.

As much as it would be seemingly great to see the long suffering Cubs finally win a World Series, I can't do that yet.

I still remember the theft of Theo Epstein by the Cubs, in a deal in which the Red Sox were supposed to get significant compensation.

That never happened, and the Cubs finally sent some scrub minor league pitcher as the supposed compensation. Not surprisingly that pitCher proved to never be more than minor league fodder.
Impossible to root for a Joe Maddon team.

The opposite for Francona. 1st ballot HOFer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back