PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Deus Irae within 100 of 30,000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deus is a quality poster in my book.

We've gotten into a pissing match or two, but who hasn't? You make a great point in stating that grudges shouldn't be held.

As far as the comments go, I believe that most are in jest, with the exception of a few.

Some.. but I'm pretty sure Ivan is actually thinking we are all somehow secretly in on some veiled insult to Welker's greatness.. :)

Oh wait.. I think I got the dropping grudges part wrong ;)

.. and good for Deus. His football knowledge and his love of the Patriots deserves a salute from us fellow (if less prolific) posters.

I enjoy butting heads with Deus as it generally increases my own football knowledge in certain circumstances. 30,000 posts of some quality is a fine accomplishment on Deus' behalf.

Let's assume it took him an average of one minute to write each post. That's 21 days worth of post writing and we won't even get into the reading.

Second, 30,000 posts makes him the MacDonald's of Pats Fans, millions and millions served.

Let's assume it took him an average of one minute to write each post. That's 21 days worth of post writing and we won't even get into the reading.

Second, 30,000 posts makes him the MacDonald's of Pats Fans, millions and millions served.

Reading? Should we be reading the posts, too? Now you tell me.

......and he's still just a young whipper-snapper:rocker:

.....said the 62 yr old cro-magnon man:)

Some of you hold too much of a grudge because you had a debate or argument with someone. Just because you don't always agree doesn't make everything they say "garbage".

I disagree and argue with posters like DI and AJ on numerous topics yet agree with them on probably just as many.

The thread was made to say congratulations to someone on a pretty crazy 'milestone', if you want to call it that. Leave the bashing out of it because you think he is your internet nemesis and you can't share the same opinion on any topic.

Don't take it so seriously, its like a celebrity roast.

Compared to DI.......I can only whisper this.....My 3,000 post:woohoo::eat1::attention:

Look, we all know that there is something seriously wrong with anyone who has, let's say, over 13000 post on a message board.:rolleyes:

30,000 That is What I'm Talking About

Angry-Fan.gif

Last edited:
Some of you (the ones that I suspect aren't just busting balls) need to take a chill pill. If you're not a fan of someone's posts, the ignore option is readily available.

I'm sure anyone with 30000 posts must have pretty thick skin and not much gets him rattled. :D

Who the hell is this Deus Irae character?

Thirty-thousand posts. That's thirteen or fourteen posts a day, every day, for six straight years.

Let's say an average post takes five minutes. Some way less, some way more, but over the long haul, five a post. Folks, that is over 2,500 hours of pure Patriot posting right there. Over one hundred straight days of his life. Almost five percent of his total time, not including sleep.

But if he could sleep at night, which I suspect he can't, that number would increase substantially. We're lucky as Patriots fans to have a poster like him, and when eventually succumbs to a frustrating combination of carpal tunnel and scurvy, we'll all realize what we've had all these years.

Thanks Deus "The Juice" Irae.

Thirty-thousand posts. That's thirteen or fourteen posts a day, every day, for six straight years.

Let's say an average post takes five minutes. Some way less, some way more, but over the long haul, five a post. Folks, that is over 2,500 hours of pure Patriot posting right there. Over one hundred straight days of his life. Almost five percent of his total time, not including sleep.

But if he could sleep at night, which I suspect he can't, that number would increase substantially. We're lucky as Patriots fans to have a poster like him, and when eventually succumbs to a frustrating combination of carpal tunnel and scurvy, we'll all realize what we've had all these years.

And I bet those are "billable hours" too :D

30,000 posts is nothing

i have 70,000 posts on a forum i barely even read anymore

what i can say about having a lot of posts: the wasted time doesnt come from making the actual posts. those are easy. it's sitting on the internet waiting for someone to say something you can argue over.

and like everything else, it's time you'll never get back

that being said i like deus he is a good poster. for the forums sake i hope he doesnt find anything useful to do with his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News