PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Deus Irae within 100 of 30,000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
DI is an awesome part of this board. It wouldn't be as good without him.

What did he send you tailgate food from Omaha Steaks ... :p

am I the only one that has him on ignore?

On behalf of everyone here at Patsfans, let me congratulate Deus and nominate him for the "Crash Davis" Award for Verbosity in Sports Blogging!

:woot:

DI is an awesome part of this board. It wouldn't be as good without him.

My jury is still out on that question, but I'm leaning your way these days.

But there is no question that it wouldn't be the same around here without him.

Congrats Deus!

Last edited:
Haha. 30,000 posts. He obviously is getting paid to follow the Pats or at least I hope so. Comes across as a PFW crew member.

I'm not sure Deus Irae is going to make it. His posts have slowed to a crawl since people have lavished praise on him in this thread. I think he's stopped posting and is lurking while looking at himself in a full-length mirror.

Somebody has to crank him up. A post that really ticks him off....like how Bill Belichick has an eye for talent in the draft.

You know, a post that forces him into one of those indecipherable multi-quote all-night diatribes that makes the vein on the side of his temple stick out and throb like one of Def Leppard's subwoofers on "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

I'm not sure Deus Irae is going to make it. His posts have slowed to a crawl since people have lavished praise on him in this thread. I think he's stopped posting and is lurking while looking at himself in a full-length mirror.

Somebody has to crank him up. A post that really ticks him off....like how Bill Belichick has an eye for talent in the draft.

You know, a post that forces him into one of those indecipherable multi-quote all-night diatribes that makes the vein on the side of his temple stick out and throb like one of Def Leppard's subwoofers on "Pour Some Sugar On Me."

He's up in the clouds somewhere.

DEUS%2BPAI.jpg

What's the big deal about 30,000 posts. According to the number of posts I now have and the short time I have been here, it should only take me about 521 weeks (10 years plus a week) to reach 30,000. :)

bump.

If that is all it takes to keep him on 'reticent mode'; I can bump this once a day. :D

Just kidding. Congrats Deus, whenever you actually cross(ed) the tape.

Impressive and noteworthy milestone coming up any minute now by uber-poster Deus Irae.

This guy has waaaayyyy too much time on his hands......got to get out of the basement Deush and get some fresh air........

This guy has waaaayyyy too much time on his hands......got to get out of the basement Deush and get some fresh air........

Haha. Deush, Deus, Douche. Guy hasnt even posted in his congratulatory thread yet. That about sums his attitude up. Well I'm sure his alts have.

Haha. Deush, Deus, Douche. Guy hasnt even posted in his congratulatory thread yet. That about sums his attitude up. Well I'm sure his alts have.

He hasn't posted becasue he can't start an arguement

Thats not it, apparently everyones that posted in this thread is on his ignore list :D

I wasn't going to post in this thread because it didn't really seem appropriate, but this needs answering:

I don't use alts/mults. Anyone who thinks I do should take that up with Ian, as I believe having alts/mults is a TOS violation.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I wasn't going to post in this thread because it didn't really seem appropriate, but this needs answering:

I don't use alts/mults. Anyone who thinks I do should take that up with Ian, as I believe having alts/mults is a TOS violation.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Didn't really seem appropriate? How about a thanks to all the people that enjoy your posts and stated that here? You're something else.
Congrats.
Now back to your regular arguing in every other thread.

Confused.

What's alts/mults.?

Just a guess but maybe when someone post under more than one screen name

NEM & Aqua4Ever were famous for trying to fool everyone by doing that,but they were exposed.

Confused.

What's alts/mults.?

welp...here ya go...this here is a pic of Carol Alt's alts...

G87214_b.jpg

Mults are mobile universal link translator systems...

1000969_L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back