PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Deus Irae within 100 of 30,000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Explains what? His posts are well-written, whether you agree with them or not. It's not the typical stream of consciousness drivel that overruns a lot of messageboards. To do that 30,000 times is not easy.

Actually, it is pretty typical.

By the fact that everyone knows a certain poster will argue " it's pink" in a "the sky is blue" discussion makes it painfully evident.

6OWX9.gif

In tribute:

How do you know it's "impressive"? How many other boards do you actually visit? See how many posts people there have? And have you seen all 30,000? I didn't think so. So you don't know yourself. You're just taking Ian's counter at face value. Talk to me when you've done some homework of your own.

:)

1) Your point about Ian's post counter is absolutely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

2) You're moving the goalposts.

I'm done with this conversation. :cool:

Last edited:
Explains what? His posts are well-written, whether you agree with them or not. It's not the typical stream of consciousness drivel that overruns a lot of messageboards. To do that 30,000 times is not easy.

"thanks for the comedy"

1) Your point about Ian's post counter is absolutely irrelevant to the topic and hand.

2) You're moving the goalposts.

I'm done with this conversation. :cool:
Don't forget about the "strawman"!

How much time does he spend at his computer :eek:

Too old, too slow, a system poster,can easily be replaced by Julian Edelman, I don't think we can afford him anymore.

Impressive and noteworthy milestone coming up any minute now by uber-poster Deus Irae.

Has anyone not noticed? Was it necessary to call attention to this? I would change it to polluter-poster rather than uber-poster. Remeber that famous cliche: Empty barrels make the most noise.

Is it too early to put him in the patsfans.com HALL OF FAME

Too old, too slow, a system poster,can easily be replaced by Julian Edelman, I don't think we can afford him anymore.

I thought it was Edelperson...and he wasn't gonna make the cut. ;-)

Maybe he'll take the opportunity to say he was wrong about Maroney. Not holding my breath, lol. Congrats Deus.

Last edited:
I don't know how to break it to you guys, but the overly prolific one probably has well over 30.000 posts by now. IIRC when Ian changed the format of the site back in before 2006, I'm pretty sure people lost their post counts and they started over.. So DI's verbosity is even more prodigious than you were led to believe.

How much time does he spend at his computer :eek:

At least his hand is kept busy typing.

"i'd like to thank my keyboard and my flat screen monitor ...
oh and my chair ... we've been through a lot together me and my chair."

30000visitas.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you hold too much of a grudge because you had a debate or argument with someone. Just because you don't always agree doesn't make everything they say "garbage".

I disagree and argue with posters like DI and AJ on numerous topics yet agree with them on probably just as many.

The thread was made to say congratulations to someone on a pretty crazy 'milestone', if you want to call it that. Leave the bashing out of it because you think he is your internet nemesis and you can't share the same opinion on any topic.

Last edited:
At least his hand is kept busy typing.

"i'd like to thank my keyboard and my flat screen monitor ...
oh and my chair ... we've been through a lot together me and my chair."

30000visitas.jpg

You might be next!

Some of you hold too much of a grudge because you had a debate or argument with someone. Just because you don't always agree doesn't make everything they say "garbage".

I disagree and argue with posters like DI and AJ on numerous topics yet agree with them on probably just as many.

The thread was made to say congratulations to someone on a pretty crazy 'milestone', if you want to call it that. Leave the bashing out of it because you think he is your internet nemesis and you can't share the same opinion on any topic.

It's all in Jest...it's a dumb thread which deserves dumb responses,the thread was expected to be 'unique'.....and it is.

Deus is a quality poster in my book.

We've gotten into a pissing match or two, but who hasn't? You make a great point in stating that grudges shouldn't be held.

As far as the comments go, I believe that most are in jest, with the exception of a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots