PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver @ Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but nothing will suck harder for the Colts than us winning another ring. If they want to contribute to that quest by helping take down the current #1 seed in the AFC I'm all for it.

The pats put up 43 points on them this time last year. I haven't seen a team do that this year yet.

and did you see who they played? Only reason the Packers lost is because McCarthy is a dumba$$ and they are missing a lot of pieces on offense.

As much as it pains me, I'll have to root for the horseshoes. The Donkeys are much bigger threat to us than these lowlife scumbags. Besides, who cares whether the win or lose, they play in the $hittiest division. Even if the lose they are still pretty much guaranteed to take the #4 seed. They'll be annihilated in the 1st round of the playoffs and raise another participant banner. I couldn't care less. I need them to hand the donkeys a loss so we're up a game on these b1tches. We need HOF throughout.

As a side note, they just fired their o-coordinator. Hopefully that will light up some fire under their pathetic offense.

Last edited:
and did you see who they played? Only reason the Packers lost is because McCarthy is a dumba$$ and they are missing a lot of pieces on offense.

GB was also missing 2 CBs and Clay Matthews. Big reason for Denver's "offensive resurgence." And even with that, they could only produce 27 offensive points.

The Broncos are bigger paper tigers than the paper tigers.

One thing that could help Indy on Sunday is that Chudzinski worked with TEs before becoming OC in Cleveland. Could mean he gets the TEs more involved in the offense, and TEs have done well against Denver this year.

How about a tie? :) Seriously though, I don't think the Colts will win especially if the Broncos D plays like they did against the Packers.

The Broncos are bigger paper tigers than the paper tigers.

They're undefeated and have as good a defense as there is in the league right now. While I'm inclined to agree with you I wouldn't be surprised to drop the game to them in Denver where we've historically had a terrible time.

Well, terrible relative to our gaudy win percentages elsewhere. God it's a great time to be a Pats fan.

They're undefeated and have as good a defense as there is in the league right now. While I'm inclined to agree with you I wouldn't be surprised to drop the game to them in Denver where we've historically had a terrible time.

Well, terrible relative to our gaudy win percentages elsewhere. God it's a great time to be a Pats fan.
I am worried about playing them in Denver - obviously. Same with the playoffs. Which is why I hope they lose somewhere.

However other than GB who pretty much sucked the other night, they haven't beaten anyone noteworthy... and barely beat some bad teams. They barely beat the Ravens at home who are terrible, beat the Chiefs who stink, Beat the Lions (big whoop), Barely beat the Vikings and Browns, who suck, and beat the Raiders by 6.

Always nervous playing them home or away but so far its not like they have accomplished anything intimidating.

I would be feeling SOOOO much better if the Broncos had dropped just two games that they SHOULD have lost. Both the Browns and the Chiefs completely choked away wins. Other teams played them close but those two had them beaten and lost it. If the Broncos were 5-2 right now I wouldn't be worried about them because even if they win in a month I would feel confident that we'll end with a better record.

I am worried about playing them in Denver - obviously. Same with the playoffs. Which is why I hope they lose somewhere.

However other than GB who pretty much sucked the other night. they haven't beaten anyone noteworthy and barely beat some bad teams. They barely beat the Ravens, beath the Chiefs who stink, Beat the Lions (big whoop), Barely beat the Vikings and Browns, who suck, and beat the Raiders by 6.

Always nervous playing them home or away but so far its not like they have accomplished anything intimidating.

You can pretty much say the same about us if you take the hype out of the matchups with AFC east opponents.

We beat Pittsburgh at home w/o one of their best players and we beat the Colts who suck.

I'm not playing devil's advocate, I just really respect good defensive play.

You can pretty much say the same about us if you take the hype out of the matchups with AFC east opponents.

We beat Pittsburgh at home w/o one of their best players and we beat the Colts who suck.

We proved everything we needed to prove last season when we won the SB.

I have yet to see a defense stop this offense. Even the 2014 Seahawks couldn't do it, and they had a better defense than the 2015 Broncos.

Not to mention that Denver's offense is very pedestrian.

We proved everything we needed to prove last season when we won the SB.

I have yet to see a defense stop this offense. Even the 2014 Seahawks couldn't do it, and they had a better defense than the 2015 Broncos.

Not to mention that Denver's offense is very pedestrian.
The 2014 Seahawks defense was leaps and bounds better than the 2015 Broncos defense is! I still think we matchup with them better than any other team in the league!

I respect Denver and thier D. Which is why we need them to lose to the Colts.

But the Pats have done more agaisnt more this year IMO. That Steelers team is better than all but 1 of the teams the Broncos beat (GB), and the Steelers current record is because of no Ben.

We put up 40 on the Bills and 51 on the Jags. We put up 30 or over on the Cowboys away, Colts away, and put up 30 on one of the best Ds in the league (Jets) And I dont think anyone would argue that those games werent as close as the scores were.
Then we soundly pummeled the Dolphins.

Now, we have certainly given up more points than the Broncos D but in 7 games played its 133 VS 112 for Denver. That is only a 3 point per game difference.

We have scored 249 in that same period while they are 168. That is 11.5 points better per game.

All this means nothing because its about execution that day and home field and all that Jazz, but so far the Broncos havent been as impressive as they think they are.

denver needs to lose a game before they play us.

Colts need to wIn. I feel that if the hatred of another team leads me to support something that is not in the best interest of the pats, that is erroneous.

Last year's Denver team was better than this year's, and people are, once again, losing their minds over Denver.

Last year's Denver team was better at this point, but they were never as good on defense as this group is. They also never dominated a good team like this past week, so which version is the "real" one is a critical factor. The Broncos through the first six games is an also ran, the one from Sunday night is perhaps the best team in the league.

Shannahan in Denver was what everyone thinks BB is. Salary cap cheaters, vasaline on the jerseys, lip readers stealing signals.

Absolutely, he's even admitted to all of that (except the salary cap) numerous times.

The 2014 Seahawks defense was leaps and bounds better than the 2015 Broncos defense is! I still think we matchup with them better than any other team in the league!

No way. This Denver defense is special. Not only have they been better than the 2014 Seattle defense (which was no great shakes until they had one of the easiest QB runs in the history of the game), they've been better than the 2013 Seahawks.

I will never, under any circumstances, root for the Colts to win. NEVER!

But if they do happen to beat Denver, then obviously that helps us.....still, I'd prefer seeing the Donkeys crush the AFCC finalists

I just anticipate that all good teams will be in the play-offs; no easy games. That the Pats disposed of the Dolts last year- the way they did -is simply impressive. With that said, they'll be no easy games. However, I do believe the Pats will be the most prepared team on the field in every game; every situation. Please be reminded that the Pats won a Super Bowl last year because of the same. Ergo, we know that formula works. Of course, the tough bit is this- it's not easy to get to that point. And that is what they are working on right now, as a real team. :cool:

Bottom line: If we've got our players ready to play, I like our chances in every game against the rest.

Isn't this what the Pats basically just said to the league in regards to the trading deadline; we like our team? And the players who are associated with this team, including the practice squad, ought to get a round of applause; one that will motivate them to finish the job. Then, they'll get another one..and a bunch of other stuff! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes