PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver @ Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Normally it's really easy to just root against whatever team the forehead is on and given the home field implications it should be even more so but I can't help but feel like I want Denver to absolutely crush them.

If they lose this game then they have @ATL which should be a loss they are looking at 3-7 with no wins outside of their pathetic division. So much for the local media's theme of the Patriots benefiting from the AFCE. They would still have @Pitt giving them an 8th loss. The rest of their schedule is a cream puff with Tampa, Miami and divisional games and unfortunately Houston has a tougher road with us, Cincinnati, NYJ and NO remaining so them losing the division still won't happen.

However it might be even sweeter if they have to hang a 7-9 divisional banner so if they can just lose one of the cream puff games in addition to Denver, ATL and Pitt that would be pretty funny.

If they beat the forehead I obviously won't be upset since that helps us.

Nope. I can't do it. I'm already thinking playoffs and I want the Colts in the upset. I just don't see it happening, though. Luck is playing injured and his offensive line can't pass protect consistently enough. I think Denver's defense is going to have a field day with this one.

I will never, under any circumstances, root for the Colts to win. NEVER!

But if they do happen to beat Denver, then obviously that helps us.....still, I'd prefer seeing the Donkeys crush the AFCC finalists

Last edited:
I will never, under any circumstances, root for the Colts to win. Never!

But if they do happen to beat Denver, then obviously that helps us.....still, I'd prefer seeing the Donkeys crush the AFCC finalists

100% agree. I have never and will never root for the Indy scumbags. I hope Denver kills them 100-0 and sends Irsay into drug induced stupor .

100% agree. I have never and will never root for the Indy scumbags. I hope Denver kills them 100-0 and sends Irsay into drug induced stupor .

Amen brother. And I'm so happy for Texans for being tied for 1st in their division lol

The greatest revenge the Pats can take on the Colts is not the Colts losing, but the Pats winning another Super Bowl. The best chance to do that is with home field throughout, and Denver is a serious threat to that this season. I'm holding my nose and rooting for the Colts. Though like most here, I'm having a hard time seeing that happen. There just isn't much of anything trending the Colts' way in this game.

Rooting for Indy to win, purely for seeding. Not even a question about it. HFA is what the rest of this regular season is about.

I respect Denver more because the Colts are scumbags but strategically as a Pats fan, I need them to lose.

broncos are going to murder the colts. some real horse on horse violence

They didn't murder the Browns though, didn't see that coming either.

This is easy for me! I'm rooting for the AFC finalist to pull of the upset! Screw going undefeated! I want HFA!

Nope. I can't do it. I'm already thinking playoffs and I want the Colts in the upset. I just don't see it happening, though. Luck is playing injured and his offensive line can't pass protect consistently enough. I think Denver's defense is going to have a field day with this one.

Have to agree with this, playoffs come first and with the division pretty much a lock home field has become the priority. That said I think Denver wins this pretty easily as Indy can't stop the run and can't protect Luck. Indy would be wise to go back to Hasselback until Luck is completely healthy.

Very, very reluctantly I will root for the Dolts. However I will be very pleased after the game when they're 3-6.

I still think both these teams will be non-factors come playoff time. Indy will finish 8-8 if they're lucky. Did you see Manning's arm last year in the playoffs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes