PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Denver @ Indy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its only a matter of time before Talib has an issue lol. I think indy can pull off the upset.

Then I hope they both lose out and the media can then diminish our victories over them thus adding more fuel to the revenge tour.

Your mind needs a refresher and your desire for the Broncos to win could cost the Pats HFA.

I always want what is best for the pats, not for my emotions.
Worry about your own mind buddy

Its only a matter of time before Talib has an issue lol. I think indy can pull off the upset.

Then I hope they both lose out and the media can then diminish our victories over them thus adding more fuel to the revenge tour.

Talib doesn't need to have an issue. He was healthy in the playoffs last year and was made to look like a fool by TY Hilton. Edelman and Amendola made him look bad last year as well. If they are dumb enough to put him on either, it will happen again. If they are even dumber, and they deicide to put him on Gronk, then I can definitely foresee Talib possibly sustaining an injury.

Unfortunately, T.Y. Hilton won't be playing

I have Colts winning. They have Peyton's number.

This game isn't going to be close. Assuming denver has their offensive issues fixed, I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos put up 40+ points(offense & defense combined). Lucks tendency to hold the ball too long & his accuracy issues play right into Denvers strengths.

I seriously doubt manning arm magically gained strength after the first 7 games and is fine now....he had 2 weeks of rest and still had a mediocre game against a banged up secondary. The media is calling mannings 0td 1 interception performance great..but if brady did that we would look at it as a poor game.

.broncos offense will struggle tremendously with the way he has been playing....which is why I believe the colts can win even with denvers defense the way it is.

Same reason they nearly beat the panthers. Cam newton is horrible....but 2015 peyton might be worse

This game isn't going to be close. Assuming denver has their offensive issues fixed, I wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos put up 40+ points(offense & defense combined). Lucks tendency to hold the ball too long & his accuracy issues play right into Denvers strengths.

Not quite, champ.

Your team better get ready on the 29th. NE is going in dry.

Is my math wrong or is Peyton now 0-3 against Indy?

I hope they meet again in the playoffs before they play us.

Lol, at the Broncos. ..they just lost to a sub .500 team. This night was awesome. Now it's down to Cincinnati for getting the first seed and HFA...no wayou Cincy runs the table. And the best part is if Cincy only had one loss it may force us to play for the perfect season again. I'm all in on 19-0 if we can get it. It's the one thing I think BB feels would place his team above all others

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes