PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys @ Vikings game dicussion (NFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only the 2nd quarter, but a TD here makes me think the game could be over...

The way things have been going in these games, I'd say this is a safe bet.

I hate both of these teams with a passion (vikings only cause of farve), but even though i have to watch the vikings win, it fills my heart with oodles of joy to see Wade Phillips look like a confused dog hahaha its AWESOME

I use to really enjoy watching Bledsoe, Glenn and the Tuna's Cowboys. It was like watching new Pats classic games.

At the end of the day, it's a game of two halves (to borrow two British soccer cliches) and it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

The fat lady isn't going to sing. Wade just put her in as an eligible lineman to protect Romo's blind side.

i hope the chargers pull it off today...if the vikes and jets win it would be another lost weekend...

i hope the chargers pull it off today...if the vikes and jets win it would be another lost weekend...

If they lose to the Jets something is very wrong.

Last edited:
Anyone think the SB winner this year will feel a little bit cheated, so to speak, by not having NE in the playoffs?

One of the most elite teams, the one everyone is scared of and has to answer to, got eliminated early. Probably makes the ultimate winner feel a little bit like they didn't necessarily accomplish all that they set out to.

Somehow playoffs without us just don't seem quite right.

If they lose to the Jets something is very wrong.

asi said previously. i dont trust the chargers. They believe too much in their own press clippings and think they belong before they play game.They play better when everyone counts them out

Anyone think the SB winner this year will feel a little bit cheated, so to speak, by not having NE in the playoffs?

One of the most elite teams, the one everyone is scared of and has to answer to, got eliminated early. Probably makes the ultimate winner feel a little bit like they didn't necessarily accomplish all that they set out to.

Not at all. Mystique is gone and this Pats team needs a new identity.

I would of said that last year, the way the team was playing at the end of the season makes me think they could of done some damage...

No. Lets not over hype ourselves trying to tout our selves too much.There are other good teams too. Whoever wins the SB deserves it.

That Vikings D-line certainly isn't 2-gapping, is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Vikes get the next score, this game is over.

Wow that was a blatant hold on Allen. He was really driving into Doug Free (Flozell Adams is out) then gets dragged down.

Last edited:

Why would they feel cheated, the Pats are not an elite nfl team anymore.

Wow

Possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read

Wade says Dallas is doing the same things to Minny that the Minny defense is doing to Dallas

like I said in the first quarter...mollasses instead of blood...maybe by tomorrow night Wade will figure out the 'Boys are being outplayed right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST