PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys @ Vikings game dicussion (NFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if the Vikings lose, there fans will have something to complain about.

Wade says Dallas is doing the same things to Minny that the Minny defense is doing to Dallas

like I said in the first quarter...mollasses instead of blood...maybe by tomorrow night Wade will figure out the 'Boys are being outplayed right now

So when he gets his walking papers next week, they should give him a month or so to figure that out?

So when he gets his walking papers next week, they should give him a month or so to figure that out?

heh...whaddya figure..at LEAST a month anyway

Time for a Dallas fumble.

5 sacks already for Minny

Wade will figure something out by next week

Wade angry...Wade SMASH!

The more I see these key missed field goals the more worried I get about not locking Ghost down. Both Dallas and Cinci could come calling

Are we all watching? Huh? Seeing how an insane pass rush can over-come for having a poor set of coverage linebackers and a poor secondary?

BB, please be watching. Please.

The more I see these key missed field goals the more worried I get about not locking Ghost down. Both Dallas and Cinci could come calling

Agree.

Also, I noticed that Minny have been using a tactic called "getting pressure on the QB". Is this legal? :eek:

Dallas can't make a play at all in this one

Vikings punter and Tommy wears the same helmet

That's it folks, is it time for the Jest game?

Wow...what was Romo thinking...

Joe Buck should be limited to anouncing the olympics or something... He keeps repearing how the Vikings made the Cowboys rekick after they were penalized for running into the Dallas punter...

That said, Wade and Tony will be relieved in some respects that after firing their last PK and Wade had the sense to being in Suisham... He will wear the goat horns to save everyone else's ass on this one.

That's it folks, is it time for the Jest game?

Wow...what was Romo thinking...

I'd ask Wade but he's still looking at the first quarter play calls

Honestly, I don't think even Jamarcus Russell would have thrown that pass.

Joe Buck should be limited to anouncing the olympics or something... He keeps repearing how the Vikings made the Cowboys rekick after they were penalized for running into the Dallas punter...

That said, Wade and Tony will be relieved in some respects that after firing their last PK and Wade had the sense to being in Suisham... He will wear the goat horns to save everyone else's ass on this one.

Maybe Buck's hair piece is putting too much pressure on his brain?

Honestly, I don't think even Jamarcus Russell would have thrown that pass.

aww..c'mon man..that's just plain mean..probably true...but still
icon10.gif

Romo sucking ass in the play-offs.....nothing new there !

Romo sucking ass in the play-offs.....nothing new there !

Pretty much a given it seems, every time the same result...like the Energizer Bunny!!

Romo had a tough protection day but early on he got that wide eyed look on his mug that just screams I'm gonna chuck some...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News