PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys @ Vikings game dicussion (NFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wade Phillips is fired from Dallas, how about getting him as DC here. He did a good job in SD .

he and bb arent exactly the best of friends and he wont be fired.

Exactly.

Jimmie Johnson defended the Vikings...I would imagine he defended the Pats back in 07.

he did.....he said he was accused of it at the U...but said....sorry my guys are so much better than yous!

If Wade Phillips is fired from Dallas, how about getting him as DC here. He did a good job in SD .

My cousin whos a steelers fan mentioned that If Lebeau doesn't return he would be his choice. Hes certainly worth a look for us I guess.

In 2005, when Wade was the DC in San Diego, after we got beat badly, Wade was heard saying something along the lines of "that was a a** whooping", BB remembered that one and ran the score up on Dallas in 07. I don't think there on each others christmas card lists...:p

Well for all those saying how horrible our defense is this year, just watch what happens to a top agressive defense like Dallas when their offense hangs them out to dry as well.

Well for all those saying how horrible our defense is this year, just watch what happens to a top agressive defense like Dallas when their offense hangs them out to dry as well.

At least they shut down the run:)

Way to stink up the joint Dallas. What a schizophrenic team in the difference between their best and worst.

Pleased to see the 1 seed play the 2 seed for the NFC Championship. Now for the Chargers to do the same in the AFC.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Favre should look into doing an rap album after he finally retires. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back