PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys @ Vikings game dicussion (NFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much a given it seems, every time the same result...like the Energizer Bunny!!

c19.jpg

Pass rush pass rush pass rush.

I wonder what Jerry will do. Supposedly Wade was on life support a month ago and then they beat up on a rival twice and went on a little run and talk of a possible extension started...

Romo had a tough protection day but early on he got that wide eyed look on his mug that just screams I'm gonna chuck some...

Hope some screen caps emerge. RomoFace indeed.

lol at the idiots blasting florida wide receivers. LOOK AT US NOW :rolleyes:

Great, now we get to listen to Buck and Aikman ball wash Favre for the rest of the game...

..uh..Wade??..the Vikings just scored again...Wade????...WADE???

Great, now we get to listen to Buck and Aikman ball wash Favre for the rest of the game...

Ok, don't like Favre, but have to say....
Boy he looks good today. Props to him.

If it is Favre V Manning in the Superbowl, if suicide or homicide is not an option, I am easily going with Manning, at least he makes funny commercials.

Another blowout....will it be more of the same in the next game ?

Great performance by Minny so far. I'm enjoying being wrong (not for the first time). :D

Looks like I'm 1-1 on my hated teams losing. Now if the Jets get beat, I'll be 2-1.:rocker:

My brother in law drove down to watch the game. He is a Cowboys fan, lol. I'm sure the crowd is giving him a good time.

at least he makes funny commercials.

maybe he can give Tony some tips...

tony_romo_douche_endorsement_2.png

If it is Favre V Manning in the Superbowl, if suicide or homicide is not an option, I am easily going with Manning, at least he makes funny commercials.

I was thinking about that senario about an hour ago (believe it's called a nightmare). I'd probably go with manning too....but man....you want to talk about 2 of the most sufferable weeks of hype????? eye gauging will be at an all-time high.

Last edited:
Another blowout....will it be more of the same in the next game ?

If San Diego is on the winning end of that blowout, I'll be all for it.

I was thinking about that senario about an hour ago (believe it's called a nightmare). I'd probably go with manning too....but man....you want to talk about 2 of the most sufferable weeks of hype????? eye gauging will be at an all-time high.

If that's the case for the SuperBowl, I'll make sure I'm drunk by kickoff...:)

Just have to hope the Saints win next week so I have a rooting interest in the Super Bowl. That game was so boring last year, wanting each team to lose.

Just have to hope the Saints win next week so I have a rooting interest in the Super Bowl. That game was so boring last year, wanting each team to lose.

(stale face) that was a boring game? Why would you want the cards to lose?

How many times is Buck going to talk about SB XXXI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back