PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Cowboys @ Vikings game dicussion (NFC Divisional Round)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the worst play action fake I've seen in a while

so brad childress called it or favre changed the play ?

It was a called play. A PA, but they barely beat the safety blitz. Yes they got the TD but not a good idea to let Favre get beat up this early in the game.

Wow. Williams looks like he ate more turkeys then Vince this season.

Favre getting Childress a Super Bowl ring would be yet another blow for the notion of coaching being important, because "Chilly" is awful.

yup..i hate him as much as favre...he is pretty much useless..i bet he didnt call that TD play

BB has drafted more busts than brad the past few years.

hopefully dallas gets its act together and pulls this off...cant handle favre 1 game away from the SB and all that..

Go Vikings

hopefully dallas gets its act together and pulls this off...cant handle favre 1 game away from the SB and all that..

Win or lose, we'll have lots of Favre media hype shoved down our throats...
Still, I'd rather have him lose now, I would boycott anything media related for SB 44 till the game if the Vikings make it.

I don't really mind the Vikings as a team...but there's just something about Childress that screams hillbilly inbred..and Dallas has a great roster but then you have the almost turtle like Son of Bum who seems to think at a thought per minute rate, like he's got mollasses instead of blood coursing through his brain

Cowboys have had ease moving the ball so far, but they have squandered both drives with a fumble and a missed field goal.

And now inside the 10 can't get a touchdown.

I don't really mind the Vikings as a team...but there's just something about Childress that screams hillbilly inbred..and Dallas has a great roster but then you have the almost turtle like Son of Bum who seems to think at a thought per minute rate, like he's got mollasses instead of blood coursing through his brain

You're not talking about Garrett are you? His play-calling has been pretty hot lately.

no..I'm talking about Wade Phillips..in a general way throughout the course of a game

Cowboys have had ease moving the ball so far, but they have squandered both drives with a fumble and a missed field goal.

And now inside the 10 can't get a touchdown.

They're their own worst enemy right now-- Dallas is out playing them big time.

You're not talking about Garrett are you? His play-calling has been pretty hot lately.

I think he means Wade.

Dallas Kicker Puts One Through Posts Shock- FBI to investigate.

its funny when anytime a DB breaks up a pass the commentators always say "no flag":)

They're not going to get to the NFC championship because of him, but because they are a very complete team.. I'd say one of the most complete I've seen this year. They are a threat in every category.

after childress mocked BB and calle dhim out i hate himand favre both. only reason to not root for the vikings.

no..I'm talking about Wade Phillips..in a general way throughout the course of a game

Ok, yes. He is gone after this season. I expect him to get his walking papers next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes