PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Broncos Bench Wilson, Setting Up Offseason to Move on From Him

Things that make you go “hummmmm”. So our once potential GOAT replacement, “Stiddy” who we couldn’t wait to get rid of in favor of signing Cam is now the replacement for Wilson who’s making more than our GOAT could have dreamed of (playing football that is) and now some want us to bring on board Wilson? Let’s face a fact before we venture into this scenario. The best thing that Wilson ever did and will ever do for the Pats was to throw an end zone interception into the arms of Malcolm Butler for SB win #5!

Things that make you go “hummmmm”. So our once potential GOAT replacement, “Stiddy” who we couldn’t wait to get rid of in favor of signing Cam is now the replacement for Wilson who’s making more than our GOAT could have dreamed of (playing football that is) and now some want us to bring on board Wilson? Let’s face a fact before we venture into this scenario. The best thing that Wilson ever did and will ever do for the Pats was to throw an end zone interception into the arms of Malcolm Butler for SB win #5!

He also helped embarrass PayaTon (& the Donkeys, ironically) in the SB the previous year; so Win - Win!

I'm coming around on him as well. Hand size is smaller than ideal and seems some reports question his short/intermediate velocity and accuracy. He looked ok to me. I wish he had Penix's arm. He's on a different level
I can't get over the fact he looks like a wafer from the side. He needs to add 25-30 pounds.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back