Welcome to PatsFans.com

OT: Bart Scott is an arse

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Rob0729, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob0729

Rob0729 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,338 / 13 / -5

For a guy who has done so little, he speaks so much. Anyone catch his post game comments where he sarcastically said the Dolphins are great, stacked across the board, and going to the Super Bowl? Seriously, they beat you twice. Time to shut up. The guy had a fairly good game today, but has been invisible for most of the season.

I agree with Tony Dungy who responded to his comments where he said "when you win say very little and when you lose say even less."
  2. thodoks

thodoks Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

My loathing of the Jets organization knows no bounds.

A fish rots from the head down. Ryan and company are getting exactly what they deserve.
  3. TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, at least Sexy Rexy finally shut his yap after the team he was trash talking all through the offseason swept his overrated pansies, but not Bart.
  4. Rob0729

Ratings:
    +1,338 / 13 / -5

Even Rex used the line that the Jets outplayed the Dolphins and couldn't pull out the win.
  5. NJPatsfan26

NJPatsfan26 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Well as the winners of the preseason and the week 2 Superbowl, they are living up to expectations. 4 - 4. Please Just End The Season!!!
  6. TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Oops! That's right, forgot about that. He must have gone to the Kordell Stewart School of Humility.

I can't wait until our rematch with them.
  7. farn

farn Rookie

Ratings:
    +23 / 1 / -0

The Jets shouldn't be so bitter. After all - they DID win the SB in week two !

Seems like such a long time ago that they were 3-0 and everyone's favorite team (much like last year's 8-3 team). Since, they've only beaten the Raiders. Yikes. To lose games against Miami (twice) and the Bills (once) hurts them in the long run - though losing, in general, doesn't seem to be helping much either.

Could this be a year where things return to early decade trends ? I seem to remember not needing much more than 9 or 10 wins to outclass the division rivals (though they'd usually get more).
  8. Pat the Pats Fan

Pat the Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

Sure he is, he was trained by the biggest arses in the league, the Raven's. They don't know how to shut up.:eek:
  9. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +552 / 3 / -10

#12 Jersey

I have always thought that he's a pretty good player (maybe better than pretty good), but he is a major jerk. Time, after time, after time he makes an ass of himself. He's a reflection of his coach.
  10. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hard to be confident when you are trying to stay above .500 with piranhas circling around you...he could get away with it then, it would be career suicide if he tried to show that kind of confidence now.
  11. Dozer

Dozer Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

it really makes me feel good to see the Jets lose, especially like that. They did, in fact, play the better game for 2 out of 3 phases. But I guess they don't think special teams count though, so they shouldn't be talking crap after yet another loss. God let us HAMMER them!!!!
  12. Ice_Ice_Brady

Ice_Ice_Brady Rookie

Ratings:
    +100 / 2 / -1

Clap, clap. Nothing like insulting a team that just beat twice in a month.

I've never rooted for the Dolphins as much as today. Still amazed at how downright stupid a collective group of 53 players and a really fat coach can all be.

The Jets continue to defy the odds by losing games in nearly statistically impossible ways.
  13. Rob0729

Ratings:
    +1,338 / 13 / -5

Scott has been overrated this year and not a huge factor on the Jets' defense. They added him to be a playmaker and they have been few and far between this year.
  14. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,701 / 19 / -12

Disable Jersey

I am SO 'Jacked and Pumped' (uh, sorry for that expression) that I have tix to the Jets game at Gilette. Pure, unadulterated entertainment. I sit behind the Pats bench but for the first time in my life I wish I were seated behind the Jets bench so I could watch Sanchez go to pieces emotionally on the sideline.

Priceless.
  15. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

16. Jackson 2

Jackson 2 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +552 / 3 / -10

#12 Jersey

Yeah, you're right. Kind of reminds me of Adalius. May be those Ravens guys' success was and has been a product of their team dynamic.
  17. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +800 / 12 / -5

#12 Jersey

Goddamn Jets losses are enjoyable.
  18. SVN

SVN Rookie

Ratings:
    +190 / 1 / -0

not really. he said they outplayed the phins completely but lost ."it makes no sense" Well. ST is also part of football so they didnt outplay them. A coach who doesnt understand why his team lost and makes a dumb statement like this is an idiot. wonder what our friend gunnails thinks of his coach now...
  19. The_Riddler

The_Riddler Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

If you listen to his partner in crime, his fat-shi^ of a coach, the Jets will still have the best team in football with a 5-9 record heading into week 15. Keep talking fat man, keep talking and get ready for a major a@@-whoppin when you waddle that fat into Foxboro for some mid-season payback you fat, loud-mouthed freakin idiot !
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  20. NJPatsfan26

NJPatsfan26 Rookie

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Talk about a confidence killer for the entire team. Loosing twice to a conference team in the last 20 days.

This should be a fun time when they come back up here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.