PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Bart Scott is an arse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're right. Kind of reminds me of Adalius. May be those Ravens guys' success was and has been a product of their team dynamic.

LB like bart scott and AD put up number with the ravens not just because of there system the jets run the same system

but because they play next to like him or not one of the best LB to ever play the game in ray lewis and one of the best passrusher's in the NFL in Terrell Suggs

Jarret Johnson is leading the ravens in sack's he is not as good of a LB as scott or AD but because of team's trying to stop lewis and suggs he get's open for sack's just like AD did for the ravens

I love it..Bart and the rest of those losers are in for a SERIOUS beatdown, it won't be pretty, and I don't believe that prudence will be displayed......

Keep yapping Bartman !@! :singing:

kf2h74.gif

nuff said!

bart scott whent from they are the best team in the AFC east after beating the pats to talking about how the ravens won today so it will be kinda hard to get the wild card spot lol

then he said well we can still win the AFC east but the way he said it like he dose not belive it

Scott has a big mouth, no denying it. But the Jets D did their job and then some today. They held Miami to 52 yd's on 23 attempts. Henne threw for a meager 112 yds and the Miami offense as a whole had 164 yd's total offense.

Special teams obviously lost this game in a big way. When the defense holds the opposition to 9 pt's and the offense scores 25 that's a game that should be an easy win.

The Dolphins are weak, and the Jets are hardly down and out for the season.

I do agree though that Bart Scott needs to shut up.

once again the jets prove they are all talk, and no game

How do you feel about the 6th pick in the 2008 draft, Vernon Goatston(sp.?)...did he really stand out today for you? Gee...I hope this big bad Jet defense doesn't hurt our Patriots too bad when they play...after all, they really whomped us good that second game...when we used 1/10th of our offensive playbook...and Brady was two games back playing from MAJOR INJURY...and no Mayo...and their all world rookie all pro sensation threw that remarkable TD that made all of Chicken Little Nation envious.

How do you feel about the 6th pick in the 2008 draft, Vernon Goatston(sp.?)...did he really stand out today for you? Gee...I hope this big bad Jet defense doesn't hurt our Patriots too bad when they play...after all, they really whomped us good that second game...when we used 1/10th of our offensive playbook...and Brady was two games back playing from MAJOR INJURY...and no Mayo...and their all world rookie all pro sensation threw that remarkable TD that made all of Chicken Little Nation envious.

haha remember the talk about how magina was trying to stick it to the pats for drafting him? too bad we got stuck with that bust mayo LOL

jets are ******* worthless

Congratulations to the Jest Scout Team! You're off the hook. :D

My condolences to Dustin Keller, it's not every game you cost the team a win while trying to help your QB out. (I suggest you check and see if the Scout Team has any of that bus tire track remover left before buying a new tube of your own.)

guys not to be a buzz kill here but... they did beat us last time we played them. so we r being a little bit hypocritical talking **** and saying they r arrogant talking trash when miami beat them when we r being pretty confident when they beat us 1st time. i am confident of us winning second time round but just saying.

guys not to be a buzz kill here but... they did beat us last time we played them. so we r being a little bit hypocritical talking **** and saying they r arrogant talking trash when miami beat them when we r being pretty confident when they beat us 1st time. i am confident of us winning second time round but just saying.

No kidding. They took it to us week 2, no room for our fans to start talking smack. Seriously, we beat tennessee and tampa bay and fans seem to think were suddenly back. Ill reserve my opinion on this team and see what we do this next month because from what im watching we continue to be a one dimensional offense that cant run the ball consistently and a team that seems to overuse #83 and not spread the ball around more to the other wrs. Until this changes i dont see this team as a serious threat for the super bowl.

Wrecks Cryan is as foul- and big-mouthed as his Dad, who was another great Defensive Coordinator who couldn't make the transition to being a Head Coach who has to instill discipline across the board: in the locker room, on the field, among his coaches and, most importantly, in himself.

He'll be lucky to last the three years of his contract and go down as another in the long line of NYJ, post-Ewbank coaching disasters.

What I notice that would REALLY bother me if I were a Jets fan (as unthinkable as that thought might be) is that his young QB, who has the potential to be pretty good (I didn't say "great", I said "pretty good"), is starting to act like a fool himself and exhibit the same lack of discipline.

Ummmm... When did a Patriots player trash talk about the Jets?!? We are talking about a player showing a lack of class in a loss, not their fans. It isn't hypocritical at all.

OUCH my are they bitter. The poor guy was just showing a little sportsmanship. He even wished them luck the rest of the way. LOL!!:D

I've posted on Jets boards before and no matter how respectful you are of them and their team, all the responses are like this. Apparently, the Jets fans take the personality of their coaches and players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back