PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Are the Fish back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit. Well even if the fins do hold on and win next week too, at least they won't catch us off guard again.

But I wish I got to watch this game instead of Chicago-Cincy and NYJ-Oak

You're kidding me!! I'd have to think they'll bring you to the other game any minute now. I can't believe they haven't yet.

If NO comes back to win this, they'll have earned their elite status. The very best teams don't fold regardless of the halftime score.

That said, I think everybody who was grumbling about the Saints' defense being called "dominant" should rest easy now, that talk should die down fast!

You're kidding me!! I'd have to think they'll bring you to the other game any minute now. I can't believe they haven't yet.

I'm not positive but I think they stopped cutting away from games, at least in my area I have never gotten bonus coverage until the featured game was done showing. So stupid

Now the game is over and they switch us to ATL-DAL which is a 13 point game with 3 minutes left :rolleyes:

If NO comes back to win this, they'll have earned their elite status. The very best teams don't fold regardless of the halftime score.

That said, I think everybody who was grumbling about the Saints' defense being called "dominant" should rest easy now, that talk should die down fast!

If the Dolphims do manage to win, we will have to deal with dominant offense of the Dolphins talk

TD Saints!

For sure I would agree with that. Though I think they already earned it by throttling the Giants.

That could cost them the game, how do you miss an xp?

Ummm, OK?:rolleyes:

Unless they beat the NYJ next week and us the week after, where they'd be 4-0 in the division.

Because division games are the only important ones, right?

how do you miss an extra point? was that tipped at all?

I called it first :D

Wow, I smell OT. I like it when theres no alot of break before the 800 game

Wow, that Brunell really Romo'd that one...

why else did we miss the playoffs last year with a 11-5 record but the 8-8 Chargers got in?

The point is it'd only be their 4th loss, putting them 2 games behind us with both head-2-head games left.

Have you seen their schedule after the next 2 weeks? It's very favorable.

Brunell is still in the league?

Your talk of their season being done with a 2-4 record was ridiculous.

If they beat the NYJ and us, they'd be 4-0 in the division and 4-4. The Jets would fall to 4-4 next week, and we'd be 5-3.

How in the hell would their season be over?

they'd be in 2nd place--and hold any tie breaker over us

Last edited:
Oh thanks alot FOX, now that they've finished showing us the all important coverage of Romo kneeling down for 2 minutes they're finally going to get us to the only game worth a damn.

Oh thanks alot FOX, now that they've finished showing us the all important coverage of Romo kneeling down for 2 minutes they're finally going to get us to the only game worth a damn.

Nevermind, they have to bring us the heart-stopping footage of Dallas players walking back to the locker room first. Okay now we can watch the meaningless 37-34 game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back