PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bye Bye - Who needs to go at the end of the season

h0c2000

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Bill and sons, inc - So long and thanks for all the fish
Bill's entire coaching tree - have a bonfire with the remnantshjnmuuuuuuuuuu nnn
Cam Achord and Joe Judge - ST's has sucked so bad they can get mentioned twice
Bill's "personnel department" - Since he's thrown them under the bus repeatedly, they must really suck
The QB room of misfit toys
OL save Adrews Owenu and Sow
Gesucki
WR's except Douglas
Only way he gets into HOF is with his dad Matthew Slater and the lot of his special needs special teammates
JC Jackson - maybe one day when you grow up you can be roommates with Jack Jones for say 7-10 years

gary-oldman-everyone.gif

depends on who is the coach
if it is BB, the team needs 2 WR's, another RB and another maybe multiple T's pending what happens with Onwenu and Brown.

I would keep
Andrews
Baringer
Judon
Barmore
Boutte
Gonzo
Cardona
Marcus Jones
Schooler
Strange
Douglas
Dugger
Gesicki
Henry
Jennings
Sow
Probably Tavai
K white
Jo.jones
Onwenu
Ryland
Peppers
Uche
Bourne
Rham
Probably Mills

All the others out
Probably keep Mayo and Bob

Start with Mac Jones and the team is already improved.
The whole QB room should be gone but I suppose Mac could be back to compete for his job with the new rookie + a vet who is hopefully a lot better than McSorely.

The tiny bell on top of Kraft's phallic symbol

I would keep
Andrews
Baringer
Judon
Barmore
Boutte
Gonzo
Cardona
Marcus Jones
Schooler
Strange
Douglas
Dugger
Gesicki
Henry
Jennings
Sow
Probably Tavai
K white
Jo.jones
Onwenu
Ryland
Peppers
Uche
Bourne
Rham
Probably Mills

All the others out
Probably keep Mayo and Bob

Not a bad list, Italian Pat, a decent nucleus. Tavai definitely should stick. Might want to still see if Mapu has something. Bentley, Godchaux and Wise? Also, I know people hate Myles Bryant because his pass coverage is spotty, but I see he currently is second on the team in solo tackles and fifth in combined tackles.

Might want to check the stats on the units that Bill’s Sons coach before you think they should be fired.

Might want to check the stats on the units that Bill’s Sons coach before you think they should be fired.
Well, if you keep drafting talent on that side of the ball, the results are going to look good.

Bill and sons, inc - So long and thanks for all the fish
Bill's entire coaching tree - have a bonfire with the remnantshjnmuuuuuuuuuu nnn
If Bill's going, they all should go.
Cam Achord and Joe Judge - ST's has sucked so bad they can get mentioned twice
Whether Bill's going or not, they should go.

Bill's "personnel department" - Since he's thrown them under the bus repeatedly, they must really suck
This is diametrically opposed to your original theorem.
The QB room of misfit toys
Yes. Full stop.

OL save Adrews Owenu and Sow
And Strange (good when healthy) and Mafi (developing) and whoever is the best behind Andrews.
Strong disagree. If he's cheaper than Henry, I'd keep him of the two.
WR's except Douglas
Boutte and Bourne (if he'd even come back).
Only way he gets into HOF is with his dad Matthew Slater and the lot of his special needs special teammates
JC Jackson - maybe one day when you grow up you can be roommates with Jack Jones for say 7-10 years
Meh. They kept Jackson and dumped Jones. Tells me that maybe he wasn't so bad.

Well, if you keep drafting talent on that side of the ball, the results are going to look good.
Ah yes the massive draft capital we spent on Dugger, Peppers, Wilson, Tavai, Jennings, and Bentley. Dugger is the highest with a 2nd rounder. They reinvigorated Peppers’ career. BB’s sons know how to coach.

I think folks might be underestimating the impact of a wholesale purge, especially in the coaching ranks and front office. SOME continuity at all levels will be necessary to function effectively. Remember Dante Scarnecchia was invaluable serving multiple staffs for that reason alone.

I think folks might be underestimating the impact of a wholesale purge, especially in the coaching ranks and front office. SOME continuity at all levels will be necessary to function effectively. Remember Dante Scarnecchia was invaluable serving multiple staffs for that reason alone.
Okay, what Hall of Fame-worthy coach that's on this staff right now is worthy of keeping around?

Ah yes the massive draft capital we spent on Dugger, Peppers, Wilson, Tavai, Jennings, and Bentley. Dugger is the highest with a 2nd rounder. They reinvigorated Peppers’ career. BB’s sons know how to coach.
Who did they draft in the first round this past draft? I'll hang up and listen.

Mac of course. Workout the best trade while he is on the cheap and let some other club screw up their cap by giving him big money.
Wait...you just said to pay him in another thread.

James Franco Reaction GIF

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3