PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Are the Fish back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. No QB = Not Back. I expect the Patriots to sweep the two games this year by a combined 20+ points.

Because there's no way in hell they can rebound and run the table from 2-4 to win the division. If they lose this game their playoff hopes are done.

Didn't Miami start last year 2-4 and end 11-5?

Do me a favor and tell Saints report that games like yours yesterday are why complaints about "running up the score" are nonsesne. You just never know what will happen.

I think running up the score contributes to more turnovers which will secure a win. Good players will cough up the ball trying to get that first down or a good QB will throw a pick trying to force a pass into double or triple coverage.

I see nothing wrong with running up the score and it gives the players needed confidence.

Didn't Miami start last year 2-4 and end 11-5?

Yeah, it's just to bad they don't have one of the easiest schedules ever in NFL history again combined with Brady dropping in game one.

The 08 Miami Dolphins was a perfect storm, fluke season.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's just to bad they don't have one of the easiest schedules ever in NFL history again combined with Brady dropping in game one.

The 08 Miami Dolphins was a perfect storm, fluke season.

True dat! I agree.

If they choked, the score would have been 46-10 or 46-13 or something in that area; that being said, the final score was 46-34 which does not suggest choking; more a matter of being outplayed.

I think it would be a stretch to say a team choked by scoring 34 points.

Not when they were ahead by multiple touchdowns at halftime and played conservatively. Hell, even a few of the Saints players were quoted saying that the Dolphins were kicking their teeth in and that they "took their foot off the Saints collective throats". But I guess we'll agree to disagree. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye