PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Are the Fish back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great game film for BB to study in the next two weeks. Miami vs Jets will be fun to watch next week. Please NFL show us that game here.

Absolutely.. BB will be picking that game apart to see how Miami got so much rushing yards against NO in the first half.. I think it was 134.

EDIT: 120 rushing yards in the first half

Last edited:
Its going to be a TD. Not enough conclusive evidence to over turn it.

My fingers are crossed that's not a touchback...

The Saints avoid the dumbest rule in the NFL. It is stupid that if you fumble the ball out of bounds on the one inch line, you keep the ball. One inch back into the endzone and you lose the ball and the opposing team gets it on their 20.

The Saints avoid the dumbest rule in the NFL. It is stupid that if you fumble the ball out of bounds on the one inch line, you keep the ball. One inch back into the endzone and you lose the ball and the opposing team gets it on their 20.

I thought the Tuck Rule was the dumbest rule in the NFL ;)

And here they come, to possibly tie the game on this drive.

Hell of a play by Nate Jones to strip the ball from Colston and turn a touchdown into an interception.

Are the fish back?

I guess I was in the minority that thought they hadn't gone anywhere:confused:

Especially since we all saw them leading against Indy late, as they completely dominated the T.O.P. with over 45 minutes. After that, we saw them beat the NYJ on Monday night with a very spirited performance.

Considering they always play us tough, I don't agree with those that had written them off at all. We'll absolutely have our hands full in both games, IMO, whether we win or not.

If the Lawlfins lose this game their season is over.

If the Lawlfins lose this game their season is over.

Ummm, OK?:rolleyes:

Unless they beat the NYJ next week and us the week after, where they'd be 4-0 in the division.

Are the fish back?

I guess I was in the minority that thought they hadn't gone anywhere:confused:

Especially since we all saw them leading against Indy late, as they completely dominated the T.O.P. with over 45 minutes. After that, we saw them beat the NYJ on Monday night with a very spirited performance.

Considering they always play us tough, I don't agree with those that had written them off at all. We'll absolutely have our hands full in both games, IMO, whether we win or not.

I don't think so.. we handled them in the 2nd game last year when we had excellent gap discipline which is the key to stopping the wildcat.

Also this year we have McGowan and Chung, two hard hitting safeties that we can motion into the box to plug whatever the FB or pulling OL opens up for Ronnie Brown or Williams.

I think we really stop the wildcat this time.

Also I think our record coming off a bye is perfect in the Brady era if I'm not wrong.

I can hear Crickets in Miami. Way to suckup your defense NO, 3 plays and TD and the crowd is alivvvveeee.

Last edited:
Ricky is still a beast!

I don't think so.. we handled them in the 2nd game last year when we had excellent gap discipline which is the key to stopping the wildcat.

Also this year we have McGowan and Chung, two hard hitting safeties that we can motion into the box to plug whatever the FB or pulling OL opens up for Ronnie Brown or Williams.

Also I think our record coming off a bye is perfect in the Brady era if I'm not wrong.

I expect the home game in 2 wks to be easier of course, but Brady has had trouble vs. MIA even when they sucked. It's the Dec. game in MIA that I'm more worried about. MIA will always play us tough, no matter what the circumstances--although I certainly hope you're closer to being right than me of course.

And FWIW--the 2nd MIA game last yr was back and forth at the end of the 3rd quarter, it wasn't until the last 1/3 of the game where we finally pulled away.

Damnit. Well even if the fins do hold on and win next week too, at least they won't catch us off guard again.

But I wish I got to watch this game instead of Chicago-Cincy and NYJ-Oak

Man, I hope one or both of the Brandons absolutely take the head off Ronnie/Ricky duo every time they attempt this gimmick, they should never try this again ;)

Last edited:
Shockey just tooled wilson for 30 yards.

Reggie Bush...Wow, he dove like 6 yards holy ish:eek:

Talk about some creative play calling there. Bush looked like Jordan on that play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back