PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very small sample here on both these guys especially Brissett...got to give it a little more time
Agree but the tools are apparent .... the head will take some time.

Serve with Jacoby's briskit:

View attachment 13885

Not enough smoke ring on that brisket, though it looks delicous.

I might be only one but I'm not overly impressed with white and would not be surprised to see Bolden go too (might only be saved by ST valuedelicious.

With the nights some of the young guys have been having, and talent in the wings, I hope you are right about bolden. Replace Bolden with Gaffney, find room for j. Jones on STs.

Brissett has much better pocket awareness than Garrappolo.
Apples and oranges. Put him with the ones and you'll see a much different performance.

A 2nd is a lot to give up for him. He could easily get in trouble again.

That being said it is tempting.

I'd give up a 2 if there were a clause, as in the Pacman Jones trade, that would require them to send a high pick (e.g., a 2017 3 or a 2017 4 and a 2018 3) if he were suspended for more than one game.

True we have much better weed around here than they have down in Ohio...

Yep. Especially on the corner of 28th street in Boston at 12:00 tonight for 10 bucks a joint. ;)

Just saying

A 2nd is a lot to give up for him. He could easily get in trouble again.

That being said it is tempting.

Offer a 3rd and a depth player. Envision a playoff (expanded to all receiving) receiving 5 of:

Gronk
Bennett
Lewis
Edelman
Gordon

Giggle like a schoolgirl.

True, but it is also true that the best players show signs of it early.
Ok....but wasn't Brady shaky early?! As I recall he was BEHIND Michael Bishop on the depth chart after preseason....we all know how that turned out :))

Shocked at how many scouting reports disregarded his awful OL and lack of surrounding talent. He's got a ton of upside

Absolutely. When I watched his film after we drafted him, he was constantly running for his life.

This pats team has a good mix of vet savvy and raw young talent.

Ok....but wasn't Brady shaky early?! As I recall he was BEHIND Michael Bishop on the depth chart after preseason....we all know how that turned out :))

Hopefully someone who saw him in TC can confirm, but the early reports on Brady was that the coaching staff was very impressed with him. They liked how he took charge of the other 1st year players.

These Bud Light commercials are pretty much making sure that I don't drink a single bottle or can of that stuff, no matter how thirsty I might get.
I've never understood the light beer phenomenon. I've asked people why they drink it over real beer and get the answer, "Because I can drink more that way." o_O Like it's some kind of contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes