Patriots - Giants, Preseason Week 4, Five Areas to Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots - Giants, Preseason Week 4, Five Areas to Watch

Steve Balestrieri

Tonight isn't about the starters, although players like Tom Brady and Julian Edelman made the trip. Tonight is about the players on the bubble.

Continue reading...

manic for Mingo here in SW florida! Release the Kraken!

I will have my eyes on Clutch Dobson Tonight call it a man crush.:D:cool:

To me the main areas to watch are LB, OL, QB (always) DT and CB.

I don't care much about WR at this point as it seems all 5 spots (6 if you count Slater) are locked down and at this point players are just looking to make the practice squad or increase trade value.

TE matters too but personally I see no reason to keep Harbor at this point though some do. I just ask myself what does he bring we don't have? I can't think of anything. Derby of course doesn't bring anything new as well but at least he backs up Gronk/Bennett

Other than that horrible 3rd Down drop A.J. Derby by his play have been the Biggest bright spot a guy coming out of nowhere. He did catch a 20 yarder from Biscuit in the same game. I think BB likes Clay Harbor because he can move around some from FB to on the LOS. Having Harbor is like having two James Devlein's a guy who will throw a keep block for you in he run game and catch an occasional pass. I see the D forgetting them in crucial situations the D cannot account for everybody all the time. I hope Harbor and Derby both stcks.

I'm still pulling for cre'von leblanc....... but he may not play 2 nite due to hip injury... that kid is scrappy and reminds me of butler......

Let's see how fired up TB is.

I imagine a couple throws have some extra zip on them tonight. players might want to wear Kevlar rather than traditional pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back