Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots, Panthers Preseason Game, What to Watch For

Steve Balestrieri

There are no dress rehearsals, we are professionals, this is the big time
Willie Nelson

Continue reading...

@RB
mostly curious if and how we can run as a team ... @TE looking what Harbor can bring to the team

@WR
With Danny likely starting on PUP (reflected also in his contract: Could Amendola be destined for the PUP list?) and Martin returning to full participant likely making the team regardless the spotlight will be on Dobson and the trio of Carter, Harper, Lucien. The big battle here is not only for 53 but PS as well since they will not carry more than two. Moreover this battle might not be only among themselves but with other - arguably better - talent on the roster (DL/LB/CB). If Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell and Martin would be 100% I don't think it would even be an opening for another WR even with DA on PUP.

@OL
Id like to see if Kline's shoulder is ok and if the right side is improving and all 5 progressing in glueing.
Id like to see more of Waddle, Karras, Fleming and how the other possible backups look.
Id like to see absolutely no injuries to what looks like starting OL.

@D
Id like to see some more of A Johnson with 1sts. Also Knighton and hopefully he catches up.
Ill closely watch Grissom (also on ST) and R Johnson - Mingo is not a good news for them.
I really hope KGH gets more reps than vs Bears. If they are trying to hide him I am afraid its too late.
I'm still watching Humber and E.Roberts compared to Freeny (though both smaller probably is a factor).
CB battle. I must say Im not sold on LeBlanc hype. He made some great plays but also floating a lot. Let's see what DR and JJ can do in big test. Hope Coleman has a better day too.

And looking real close at ST compositions ...

Here's looking at exciting, injury free friday night!

We'll see if Aaron Dobson is clutch tonight I for one don't think he has a roster spot locked up even if Dola starts the season on PUP. Dobson needs to be more visible with his statue. One guy I am pulling for and hope he plays Tonight is TE Bryce Williams he was having really good camp before his injury. I would also like to see how Clay Harbor looks in the passing game BB thinks highly of him. Harbor because he as position flexibility could make James Develin expandable.

We'll see if Aaron Dobson is clutch tonight I for one don't think he has a roster spot locked up even if Dola starts the season on PUP. Dobson needs to be more visible with his statue. One guy I am pulling for and hope he plays Tonight is TE Bryce Williams he was having really good camp before his injury. I would also like to see how Clay Harbor looks in the passing game BB thinks highly of him. Harbor because he as position flexibility could make James Develin expandable.

So I'm guessing if you had to pick a favorite saint...

saint-jude-candle-label.jpg

I'll be curious to see how Jimmy G. handles the Panthers' rush. I hope it's better than the way he handles his finances. I have it on good authority that National Grid shut off his electricity this morning. Good thing he's away...

Is this game on TV anywhere outside of NE or Carolina? Looks like Packers game is the NFLN game?

Is this game on TV anywhere outside of NE or Carolina? Looks like Packers game is the NFLN game?

Here on Long Guyland, I will be watching via a questionable internet stream.

image.jpg

"Engage popup blockers... now!!!"

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back