PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I have the following on the outside looking in
Foster
Johnson
Johnson
J Jones
Roberts

I tend to favor guys like Freeny, Bolden, White, Coleman and Kuhn for the roster, all of which some posters would cut.

It's not that I don't like any of the long shot kids or later round draft choices. LeBlanc and KGH have impressed and should make the 53, as should Karras.

I don't have specific faves... just really enjoy rooting for the...

ff2e08600d6a7e3776fb2b6221dc1f89.jpg

I think it's more likely than not that Foster doesn't make it, though I really want him to be retained. I also think my other binky KGH will make it...

As for the players you've specified, I think Anthony Johnson will make it over Kuhn, and I think Roberts and/or LeBlanc could push Coleman a bit, though I doubt Coleman is going anywhere and I'd be surprised if more than one of Roberts/LeBlanc/J Jones were kept. Jones has been great on ST, though, so it's such a toss up.

Agree Karras will be kept.

Freeny and White aren't going anywhere. Bolden and Coleman would be surprising but understandable cuts. Kuhn is probably a legit bubble player. Just how I see it though.

J. Jones earned a spot with his STs play the other night, IMO. If KGH is on the roster, and Gaffney makes the team, foster could be kept in favor of Bolden. Or at least that's what im telling myself. I'd hate to see him scooped by another team trying to slip him through to the ps.

J. Jones earned a spot with his STs play the other night, IMO. If KGH is on the roster, and Gaffney makes the team, foster could be kept in favor of Bolden. Or at least that's what im telling myself. I'd hate to see him scooped by another team trying to slip him through to the ps.
Bolden is a very good special teamer, his ability to play running back is just a plus in my opinion. Can't see him getting beaten out by Foster.

Binkies?

Anthony Johnson
AJ Derby (but he's making some fundamental mistakes)

The Cy&J Jones effect:

(on the top preseason game against top contender)

Bill Belichick calling Jones’ 60-yard return in the third quarter one of the key plays in the game.

Last edited:
IMHO ST players will play a BIG role in the first 4 games of the season....

Their efforts should give Pats Offense and JG good field position which should make it a bit easier for him to put points on the board......assuming Gost can hit chipshot FG's ;)

Binkies:

The Jones boys, Gaffney and Foster

I really like the upside of D. Roberts. I think he has really nice size for a corner and he looks like he has good instincts.

I would also like to see Elandon Roberts at least make it to the PS.

Devin Lucien is my binkie. I'm hoping for Practice Squad at this point.

I really like the upside of D. Roberts. I think he has really nice size for a corner and he looks like he has good instincts.

I would also like to see Elandon Roberts at least make it to the PS.

We have a lot of high potential young corners this year, unfortunately I dont think all of them will be here week one (on either the 53 or PS rosters).

Gaffney and Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back