PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Wk3 Pre-Season Game Day Thread @Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, uh...I like the defense anyway.

The Jimmy G. Era? Is that what it was supposed to be called?...yeah, uh...well, I'm comfortable with saying we'll be 0-4 when Tom gets back.

Not sure with this defense. It's pretty darn good.

Damn it J. Jones. Looks like you got lucky on a dobsoned catch.

I don't care if that is a TD or not. The fact Jones got beat is what is important for the purpose of this game.

well, uh...I like the defense anyway.

The Jimmy G. Era? Is that what it was supposed to be called?...yeah, uh...well, I'm comfortable with saying we'll be 0-4 when Tom gets back.
Wow...worst post of the night! Come on man !!!

JG just needs to look decent ...
He's the trade chip and Brissett's learning curve works so much better with Brady's eventual retirement.
Belichick gets a decent offer for Grop after game 4 ... won't bother me at all if he trades him.

Jones beat there.

Jones' one problem will be that he's a slot corner only. Cyrus and Coleman can both play there. Roberts/LeBlanc give us outside corner depth.

you watched Garrop tonight and came away with CONFIDENCE????????????????????????????????

JAG has looked like garbage tonight.

He did. He also was playing without Gronk, an Edelman he hasn't really worked with yet against one of the best defenses in the league.

you watched Garrop tonight and came away with CONFIDENCE????????????????????????????????
I just don't see him leading us to 0-4.....not saying he will be the next TFB....because it may be 25-50 years before we see the NEXT One!!!

Matt Patricia trimmed the beard .........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back