PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official Week 15 Games Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo with his 3rd TD pass of the game.....

B to M..a suggestion...Gamblers Anonymous...TB?????????????????????...cringes at the mere thought....

Is it me or does it look like TB is just going through the motions impersonating an NFL team?

Is it me or does it look like TB is just going through the motions impersonating an NFL team?

They're impersonating an NFL team? That's being a little too nice.

At the beginning of the year, I picked Tampa as a team to regress because I thought they were a product of their schedule and some luck last year, but I didn't think it would get this bad. They're at the point where they give up very easily.

yeah...like after 4 plays...has to be coaching

They're impersonating an NFL team? That's being a little too nice.
Let's just say TB is.......
Th8C6_PynPGrXefour-m6g

Uhh, Austin goes out of bounds at 2:05 ...no play ran, 2 minute warning comes up and commercial. What?

romo already has 30 FF points against me...no i need everyone on my team to get good points... the only week homo destroys it in FF..is the playoffs... against me...

Last edited:
Demarcus Ware with yet another sack as he pursues the single season record.

That sack is followed with a sack by Scandrick.

Ware's got no shot at the record. He has 2 1/2 games to get 7 sacks to get the record to himself (6 1/2 to tie). Not likely for him to do it. He might break his personal best of 20 though.

Texans colts this thursday? whats up with this garbage schedule??

he now has almost 40 pts..in one half....he is going to get 60 against me.. unbelievable....

Last edited:
Another Dallas TD as Romo sneaks it in.

Good thing I didn't stay in to watch this game. Looks like TB has packed it in for the season. Do I see it right that Josh Freeman is probably going to finish the half with 14 passing yards?

i still can't believe my luck....and how TB has not helped me out one bit...

only thing i can wish is that they sit romo soon....****

28-0 at the half

38 plays against 15 in that half.

Can we get a fantasy section on the forums so we don't have to read FF whining in actual football threads?

Last edited:
B to M...sometimes you get the bull....sometimes you get the horns...OLE!!!!

Their ownership has taken advantage of no salary floor the last couple of years, clearly placing profits above wins. Their GM's mantra has been 'we intend to build through the draft, that's the way to building a good team', but they've completely overdone it. If I recall correctly they publicly said a year ago that they would not sign anyone over the age of thirty, or any veteran free agents at all. Aside from creating an obvious lack of talent by excluding any players that fell into either of those categories, it has left a huge void in terms of any leadership - something that was sorely needed after the first couple of losses in this current seven (about to become eight) game losing streak.

Consider this: Tampa Bay began training camp with Tyrone McKenzie penciled in as the starting MLB of their 4-3 defense. That didn't work out, so they're starting a third-round rookie at that spot (arguably more important than an ILB in a 3-4, as there is one less LB). The guy they let go and did not re-sign, Barrett Ruud, called the defenses and led the team in tackles last year. Wouldn't it have made sense to re-sign him for one more year (that's what he got with Tennessee) and have his heir apparent watch and lear for a season? Apparently saving $3 million was much more important.

A bunch of young players with no veteran leadership ... a young coach who was never even a DC ... absentee owners more interested in ManU and bottom line profits - yep, a really bad situation. This may very well be the worst team in the NFL at this point of the season. I don't think they could beat anyone, including the Colts, Rams or Vikings right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back